Air Cleaning & Filtration in Twin Falls & Jerome
Do you want to enhance the indoor air quality of your home? Call Magic
Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air for quality air cleaning and filtration services.
Many homes in Twin Falls and Jerome, ID have indoor air quality that is worse than outdoor air quality. This is because indoor spaces are often poorly ventilated and many homeowners don’t pay as much attention to the indoor air quality of their homes as they should. Poorly maintained heating + cooling systems are one of the primary culprits behind poor air quality. Your AC unit, heating system, and air ducts are known to trap dust mites, debris, pet dander, hair, mildew, and other harmful contaminants and circulate them throughout your home via air vents. At MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we have a solution - air cleaning and filtration!
Another great way to protect your home’s indoor air quality is by maintaining your home’s air ducts. Call us today for timely air duct repair services.
Signs You Have Poor Indoor Air Quality
Nothing is more important than the air we breathe. Air quality can affect our health and the lives of our loved ones. Poor indoor air quality can also have a negative impact on our flooring, wallpapers, HVAC systems, and some furniture. Some of the signs your home is dealing with poor air quality include:
- PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS: As we stated above, the air we breathe is important. When we inhale air that is ridden with toxins and pollutants, we are putting our health in jeopardy. The onset of symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, nosebleeds, headaches, and watery eyes are all signs of bad air quality.
- HEATING + AIR SYSTEM ISSUES: Surprisingly, our bodies aren’t the only thing affected by poor air quality. Too, our HVAC systems can suffer and lose their efficiency. Airborne contaminants such as dust, pet dander, mildew, and pollen can get into our ducts or HVAC units and create blockages that negatively impact the effectiveness of our heating and air conditioning units.
- UNEVEN TEMPERATURES: Because the particles found in the air can become trapped within air ducts, you can expect uneven temperatures in the rooms of your home.
- BAD ODORS: If your home carries an unpleasant smell that you just can’t seem to get rid of, there might be odor trapping particles circulating in the air. Mildew and mold have peculiar smells and often find homes in our air ducts.
Types of Filters
There are a few different air filters on the market today that can be used in a whole-home air cleaner. The four most common filters that are seen in residential spaces include:
- IONIC FILTERS: These filters are designed to generate negative ions in order to capture positive ions such as dust and allergen particles. This option is one of the most affordable and works well at reducing smoke particles in the air in homes where tobacco is used often.
- HEPA FILTERS: HEPA filters were created to remove radioactive dust particles from the air. Now, these filters are widely used to eliminate contaminants such as pet dander, bacteria, pollen, dust mites, and debris.
- UV FILTERS: When it comes to preventing the spread of airborne contaminants and illnesses, there’s no better option than ultraviolet filters. These filters actively work to remove microorganisms out of the air which can have a significantly positive impact on health.
- CARBON FILTERS: If you’re looking for the most absorbent filter on the market today, look no further than carbon filters. These filters are extremely effective at cleaning the air, with a specialty in removing odor-trapping particles which results in a better smelling home.
How Air Scrubbers Are Different
It can be easy to get confused about the many different types of filters available to keep your indoor air quality in good condition. These various options are differentiated by the way they clean contaminants from your air. An air scrubber, for example, operates with an ionic filter as described above. While your standard air filter uses a fan to pull air through a screen and trap airborne contaminants, the air scrubber sends out negative ions which can bind with particles both in the air and on surfaces. When this binding happens, the particles become heavier and are easier to trap in the filter. Because of the unique way this system functions, you are able to reduce the presence of contaminants, allergens, and VOCs both on surfaces and in the air in your home.
Better Air Quality Is One Call Away
When it comes to matters of air quality, our technicians understand how frustrating it can be deciding which unit your home needs and what type of air filters will most benefit your home. Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air is here to assist every step of the way, from finding the culprit behind poor air quality in your home to choosing the perfect air cleaner unit.
Whether you need carbon filters to improve the smell of your home or you need UV sanitizers to actively remove microorganisms out the air, we can help. Give us a call today and take advantage of our easy, hassle-free scheduling and upfront pricing.
Benefits of Air Cleaning & Filtration
Installing air cleaners and filtration is proven as the most effective way to purify the air in your Twin Falls and Jerome, ID home and keeps the atmosphere contaminant-free. Some of the additional benefits of getting these devices installed include:
REDUCE ALLERGENS: As we stated above, many allergy-triggering particles are commonly found within our homes circulating through ducts and vents. While we have little to no control over the air quality outside, we have all of the power when it comes to our homes.
ELIMINATE UNPLEASANT ODORS: Since poor air quality can become the perfect living conditions for bacteria, mold, and other contaminants to thrive, it’s no surprise that these particles can have a negative effect on the smells inside our homes. With air cleaners and whole-home filtration, you can expect the aroma of your house to be drastically improved.
IMPROVED CONDITIONS FOR RESPIRATORY ISSUES: If anyone in your home suffers from respiratory issues such as asthma or allergies, indoor air quality is more important than ever. By eliminating contaminants floating around in the air, you can relieve yourself or members of your home from frequently getting sick or their symptoms from being agitated.
SMOKE DISPERSION: Particles found in smoke can have negative impacts on our health and even contribute to second-hand smoke. If anyone smokes in your home, air cleaners are effective at dispersing the smoke particles found inside your home.
Humidity levels also play a huge role in the quality of the air inside of our homes. Too much or too little moisture in the air can have a negative effect so call us today and ask about our humidifier and dehumidifier installation services.
Call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air today at 208-268-6488 and find out how our whole-home air cleaning and filtration services can benefit your Twin Falls or Jerome, ID residence.
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.
$100 Off Water Heater Installation or Replacement Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Coupon must be presented at time of payment. Not valid for trip charge or diagnostic fee. Valid on standard pricing only. Redeemable for one-time use per home.Valid from Aug 5, 2021 - Aug 27, 2022
$50 Off On Home Remodeling Services for Electrical & Plumbing Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Coupon must be presented at time of payment. Not valid for trip charge or diagnostic fee. Valid on standard pricing only. Redeemable for one-time use per home.Valid from Aug 27, 2021 - Aug 6, 2022