Humidifier Services in Jerome & Twin Falls, ID
Serving the Magic Valley Since 2013
A comfortable temperature in your home isn’t just dependent on a functioning air conditioning or heating unit. Another factor that needs to be taken into consideration is the humidity levels. Too much moisture in the air and you’ll be dealing with peeling wallpapers and the risk of mold growth. Too little, and you’re at risk for dry skin and all types of irritations. The best way to combat low humidity levels in your home and achieve ultimate comfort is with a whole-home humidifier installation. Serving Twin Falls and Jerome, ID, our HVAC pros can help you find the ideal humidity level.
Dry air can lead to cracked skin, brittle hair, and a scratchy throat. Call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air today for professional humidifier installation services!
How Humidifiers Work
Escaping the winter cold by sitting in the comfort of your home is an enjoyable experience for anyone. However, one thing that can make even the most comfortable heater settings unbearable is low levels of humidity. Humidity refers to the quantity of water vapor found in the air. Our heating systems can zap all of the moisture out of the air and generate an uncomfortably dry heat. In environments where humidity levels are especially low, humidifiers come in handy to moderate the levels and create a comfortable atmosphere. Ideally, humidity levels should remain between 30% and 50%.
These units are installed in your ductwork near your HVAC system and connected to your water supply. Once the humidifier is activated, water travels down the humidifier pad, collected by a rotating drum, or misted into the device depending on the humidifier you have. Then, air enters the humidifier from the ducts, and the collected water evaporates into the air which will increase the level of moisture in the air of your home.
Benefits of Installing a Whole Home Humidifier
There are many reasons why you may want a humidifier installed in your home. Whether dry heat is causing irritated skin, dry mouth, or even triggering nosebleeds, a humidifier may be just the remedy you need. Some of the additional benefits you can expect to reap with a whole-house humidifier include:
- HELPS PREVENT SPREAD OF CONTAMINANTS: A humidifier can help prevent the movement of bacteria because the moisture makes the airborne particles too heavy to float and circulate throughout your home. This can help minimize the risk of illness-causing contaminants being present and spreading in your home.
- PROTECT WOOD: Dry air can wreak havoc on your wood flooring or wooden furniture. Wood is a natural element that requires moisture so it makes sense that these conditions would remain necessary in your home. A humidifier can prolong the life of your wooden furniture, flooring, and doors.
- HEAT FEELS WARMER: Because humidified air feels warmer than dry air, it’s no surprise that you can actually save on your heating bills with a humidifier installed.
- RELIEVES ALLERGY SYMPTOMS: Symptoms such as sore throat and inflamed nasal passages can be relieved with proper moisture in the air. Dry air can irritate these symptoms while the perfect level of humidity can provide the ultimate relief.
- PREVENT SNORING: For those who tend to breathe through their mouths when sleeping, dry air can lead to dry throat and nasal passages which agitate snoring. Humidity can soothe these dry symptoms which can help cut down on snoring.
Signs Your Humidifier Needs Repairs
Unfortunately, there will come a time when your humidifier may need repairs to restore it to its original functionality. Some of the signs that your humidifier needs professional repair service include:
- Symptoms such as irritated skin, dry eyes, scratchy throat, stuffiness, and nosebleeds haven’t improved.
- Your energy bills have increased.
- You are experiencing frequent static shocks and clings.
- Your humidifier is generating strange noises.
- Your humidifier’s water inlet is clogged with minerals.
Humidifiers are a great way to improve the indoor air quality in homes throughout Twin Falls and Jerome, ID. They improve comfort, help your HVAC system work more efficiently, and can even help lower your energy costs.
Additional ways you can actively improve the conditions of the air quality is with professional air cleaning & filtration services.
Call Us Today
Whole-house humidifiers are a great way to combat low levels of moisture in the air. Dry heat can be torturous and create uncomfortable conditions in your home. Our technicians here at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air go above and beyond to take away the frustration of fixing issues around the house. From humidifier installations to HVAC repairs, we’re dedicated to providing long-lasting solutions and helping you achieve the ultimate comfort in your home.
Our hassle-free scheduling makes service a breeze and our upfront pricing allows no room for gimmicks or games. Call us today and find out how our humidifier installation and repair services can benefit you!
Call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air today at
208-268-6488 and find out how our AC humidifier installation and repair services can benefit your Twin Falls or Jerome, ID residence!
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022