COVID-19 Interaction Guidelines
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and technicians, The Magic Team will service/replace your home's equipment under the following guidelines:
- We will interact only with the equipment that we came to work on and wipe down all touched surfaces with disinfecting wipes.
- Our technicians will wear masks, gloves and new shoe covers.
- We request a MINIMUM safe distance of 6 feet for any human interaction necessary.
- We'd like for pets to be isolated temporarily, but hope to return to normalcy soon!
- We prefer to accept electronic payments, but alternative methods can be arranged.
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.