Indoor Lighting Services in Boise
From wall sconces to a beautiful new chandelier, MAGIC Electric + Plumbing provides lighting options tailored to your needs.
The lighting inside of your home is about more than just visibility. With tons of modern options like recessed lighting and LED retrofits, the right lighting can easily add style and value to your home. However, with so many options on the market, choosing the right indoor lighting can be a challenge.
At MAGIC Electric + Plumbing, we make those options simple. Whether you’re installing lighting in your attic or want to use track lighting to showcase your new artwork, our electricians can work with your aesthetic and style to help you choose the right lighting to suit your unique home.
Once your indoor lighting is taken care of, beautify your outside area with high-quality outdoor security and landscape lighting options.
What Indoor Lighting Options Are There?
Installing lighting in your living room, bedroom, or just about any area of your home, starts by checking whether or not the infrastructure can accommodate the light. This includes potentially installing a dimmer light switch and inspecting wiring to ensure it can accommodate your new lighting options. Once that’s taken care of, it’s time to choose your options. Some of the most popular ones we install in the Boise, ID area include:
- TRACK LIGHTING: As the name suggests, track lighting is built on a track and features multiple light sources that can be pointed in various directions. Track lighting is ideal for lighting larger areas like an open concept living room or kitchen, where you can accent multiple areas all from one fixture.
- WALL SCONCES: Is there a dark hallway in your home? Would you like a more ambient look? Wall sconces are essentially built into the wall and often come with a unique cover. They may not be the brightest lighting option, but they can accent your home nicely.
- CHANDELIERS: A chandelier installation is the easiest way to light a large area. Not only do these lights add a sophisticated look to your home that allows for plenty of style options and customization. It’s important that these are installed by a pro, however, because they put a large strain on your ceiling.
- RECESSED LIGHTING: In a recessed lighting option, most of the fixture is hidden or “recessed” into the ceiling or wall. These lights are generally fixed in place but could be a great way to accent a design element like a painting or television.
- TASK LIGHTING: Not the most beautiful, but definitely the most functional, task lighting is designed to illuminate a very specific area. Mostly seen in workspaces or desks, these lights are ideal for installing lighting in your garage or a basement workspace.
Not only is lighting about visibility and illumination but also it can impact your mood and energy costs. Whether you’re looking for some nice ambiance lighting in your living room or need extra light in an attic or crawlspace, installing new light fixtures is always the way to go.
Signs Your Ceiling Fan Needs Repairs
One indoor lighting element we often get a call for are ceiling fans. Many homeowners throughout the Boise, ID area depend on these not just for lighting, but also to help keep your home cool and comfortable. So how can you tell if a ceiling fan repair is needed? Some of the common signs include:
- Lighting won’t work, even with new bulbs.
- The speed settings no longer function.
- The fan is making loud noises.
- It turns on and off multiple times.
- There is no power at all.
Depending on the severity of the issue, our electricians will inspect the unit to determine the issue. More often than not, it’s a simple wiring issue that’s causing intermittent power or lighting issues. In the worst-case scenario, the ceiling fan motor is damaged and will require replacement.
Don’t take our word for it- read our latest customer reviews to see why so many of your neighbors have made us their go-to electrician.
The Benefits of Lighting Upgrades
At MAGIC Electric + Plumbing, we understand you want to customize our Boise, ID home as much as possible. Indoor lighting is a great way to do that. Whether you’re modernizing a living room by installing recessed can lighting or want to make your home eco-friendly with low voltage lighting installations, our electricians are here to help. We specialize in lighting installations for just about every area of your home, including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and anywhere else you can think of.
Not sure what lighting upgrades we can make in your home? We also work with your style and design needs to help create that personalized look you’ve always wanted.
Indoor lighting is the best way to improve light and style in your Boise, ID home. Call MAGIC Electric + Plumbing at 208-203-7730 to learn more about your options.
$100 Off Water Heater Installation or Replacement Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Coupon must be presented at time of payment. Not valid for trip charge or diagnostic fee. Valid on standard pricing only. Redeemable for one-time use per home.Valid from Aug 5, 2021 - Aug 27, 2022
$50 Off On Home Remodeling Services for Electrical & Plumbing Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Coupon must be presented at time of payment. Not valid for trip charge or diagnostic fee. Valid on standard pricing only. Redeemable for one-time use per home.Valid from Aug 27, 2021 - Aug 6, 2022
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.