Improving your home’s curb appeal all starts with lighting. While you can add trees and paint your home, without any outdoor lighting, who can notice it at night? At MAGIC Electric + Plumbing, we are your Boise, ID outdoor lighting experts. Whether you’re looking for that perfect accent light to highlight that new topiary or you want to keep your family safe with some motion-activated floodlights, our expert electricians can help you design that ideal layout. Best of all, we can wire these lights to work with your existing electrical system, so turning them on and off is as simple as flipping a switch.
Want the inside of your home to look as beautiful as the outside? Be sure to ask our staff about our indoor lighting options too!
What Outdoor Lighting Options Are There?
Investing in lighting for your outdoor areas can add style and value to your home. But how do you know what to choose? Some of our most popular outdoor lights include:
- Landscape Lighting: If you take the time to care for your lawn and yard, chances are there are areas you want to highlight. Whether it’s that perfectly manicured hedge or a unique topiary, installing landscape lighting is the ideal way to accent those elements.
- Flood Lighting (Security): A majority of outdoor lighting falls into the security category. Whether it’s motion sensor activated floodlights or a security light for every access point, keeping areas around your home well lit is a statement to any potential intruder.
- Outdoor Fixtures: Whether it’s a porch and patio fixtures or a stylish light post or lantern, installing outdoor fixtures is a great way to add some classic styling and flair to your home. Also, by working with an experienced electrician, you can ditch the extension cables and connect these outdoor lights directly to your home’s light switches.
- Step Lights: Have a raised deck? Worried that someone might fall going up the stairs? Step lights are a great way to not only add safety to your home but also accent a less exciting area of your yard.
While there are plenty of lighting options to choose from when it comes to your outdoor spaces, these are some of the most popular options for homeowners in Boise, ID. Generally, the top priority when it comes to outdoor lighting is security lighting. Not only does it help improve visibility at night, but also it can be a major deterrent against crime.
How Can Outdoor Lighting Benefit Your Home?
When it comes time to choose the outdoor lighting option you want for your home, you may debate as to whether or not the investment is right for you. However, outdoor lighting has plenty of benefits outside of the obvious improvement in visibility. Some perks homeowners might enjoy include:
- Improved Property Value
- Added Security and Safety
- Improved Aesthetics and Curb Appeal
- Deters Pests and Critters
- Highlights Outdoor Elements
More often than not, outdoor lighting installations are mainly aesthetic. However, by working with our experienced electricians, you can enjoy a high-quality installation. While some homeowners may opt for unsightly extension cables running throughout their yard, investing in professional outdoor lighting is the ideal way to seamlessly integrate lighting directly into your home.
Be sure your home is equipped to power all those outdoor lighting elements with a professional panel upgrade, the best improvement option for your electrical system.
Your Outdoor Lighting Installation Experts
At MAGIC Electric + Plumbing, we’re dedicated to helping our customers make their dream home a reality. Whether you need a place to unwind after a long day or love hosting friends and family, adding outdoor lighting to your home is the ideal way to create that garden oasis. Not only do we offer stylish accents like landscape lighting and beautiful fixtures, but also we can help install emergency lights to help keep you and your family safe.
We offer upfront pricing and will never start work in your home without your approval, giving you the peace of mind you deserve when working with an electrical service company.