There is no better way to spend the hot summer months than in your very own backyard. Installing a hot tub, spa, or pool in your backyard will successfully transform a boring yard into a relaxing stay-cation. The team at MAGIC Electric + Plumbing in Boise, ID is here to help you create the dream backyard you have always wanted. We have won many awards over the years and are a trusted part of the community. Let our licensed electricians help create an oasis in your very own home. Working with us, you can rest easy knowing you’ll enjoy upfront pricing and all workmanship carried out to code.
With your new pool or hot tub, you’ll want to make sure your yard looks its best with the right outdoor lighting.
Signs Your Pool or Hot Tub Wiring Is Damaged
If your hot tub or pool isn’t working as it should, there are a few things that could be causing this. Sometimes replacing the water in your hot tub or cleaning out the filter can fix the issue. However, once you’ve ruled out minor issues, there are some signs to take notice of that could mean it is time to call in a professional. Trying to fix more intricate issues can not only harm you, but you could easily break your spa or pool by trying to fix it yourself. Doing so will only cost you more money when it is all said and done.
The top signs to look out for that could mean your wiring is damaged are:
- Smelly water: This can be a result of poor circulation, which is caused by the filter or pump being clogged. If this goes on for too long you could be looking at damage to your pump.
- Fluctuating temperature: If your hot tub or pool will not stay warm even with a cover on it, you could have a problem with the wiring within the heater.
- Jet pressure: If the pressure in your jets isn’t what it used to be, the plumbing lines could be the culprit.
- Error codes: Inside your hot tub or pool’s control panel will reveal a set of codes. If you are noticing these error codes then you probably have wiring damage
- Flickering lights: Lights that won’t stay lit is another side effect of wire damage.
- Pump wires: If you look at the wiring to your pumps and you notice any corrosion or cracking, this is a serious problem and needs to be looked at immediately.
There are many different signs that point to wiring damage. Some of them point to other causes for damage but could end up being wiring damage when it’s all said and done. It is always best to call in a professional before diving into handling wiring issues on your own.
Benefits of Replacing Your Pool or Hot Tub Wiring
The benefits of replacing old wiring or installing new wiring altogether are endless. Keeping up with regular maintenance on your pool and spa is the best way to keep them working their best for years to come. Replacing old wiring will also give you peace of mind that your home is safer. Old wiring can cause a lot of unwanted damage, including starting a fire.
When installing new wiring into your pool or hot tub, it is vital that the wiring is installed to perfection. Any bad installation can cause serious safety hazards for you and your family. When you schedule with us, you can trust our technicians won’t leave until everything is as it should be. You will even receive an email beforehand describing the technician that has been sent out to your home so you will know just how educated and prepared he is.
Our wiring installation services extend beyond your yard. Be sure your home is up to code with insight from our expert electricians.
Why Work With a Professional?
Simply put, this is a job better left in the hands of our professionals. At MAGIC Electric + Plumbing, we are here to make your life easier and for the best price possible. We are experts in hot tub and pool wiring installation, but of course, we won’t start without your approval on pricing, and when we do start the job, we do so in a clean and professional manner because we treat your home as if it were our own.
We are committed to serving you right. You can trust when we leave your home, your backyard will be the getaway you have been dreaming of.