Repiping Services in Boise
When plumbing repairs become the norm in your home, start over with a whole-home repiping project from Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air.
Most homeowners don’t give their plumbing a second thought until there’s an issue. However, whether you realize it or not, your plumbing system is essentially the lifeblood that helps your home work properly. From flushing toilets to getting a cup of water, anytime your plumbing system has problems, you have problems. While this can often be fixed with a basic plumbing repair, in some cases, a fresh start is needed. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we are your Boise, ID repipe contractors. Repiping is the process of replacing all of or large sections of the plumbing in your home due to either age, deterioration, or consistent repair issues. Not only does this help solve many of those nagging issues, but also it can help add value to your home!
Want to keep repiping concerns at bay? Keep up with routine maintenance like drain cleaning to avoid the common causes of pipe damage like severe clogs.
When Should You Consider a Whole-Home Repiping?
Repiping is a large renovation project that shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. However, in some cases, it may be the best course of action for your home. Consider a whole-home repiping project if:
- YOUR PLUMBING SYSTEM IS OLD: As your plumbing ages, they can deteriorate, leading to issues like pinhole leaks and rust buildup inside your plumbing.
- THERE’S A CONSTANT NEED FOR REPAIRS: Every home will require plumbing repairs from time to time. However, when these issues become constant, at some point, the cost for repairs can easily outweigh the investment in a new plumbing system.
- YOUR WATER HAS A STRANGE COLOR OR TASTE: Whether there’s rust buildup in your plumbing or mineral deposits, it can easily affect the color and taste of your water. Whether there’s a rust-colored tint or milky residue, it shouldn’t be ignored.
- IT’S BEEN DAMAGED DUE TO COLD WEATHER: Boise is no stranger to cold temperatures, but those same freezing temperatures can rupture and damage your plumbing.
- IT CONSTANTLY CLOGS: Constant clogs are often a sign of trouble. There may be some type of limescale buildup inside the plumbing that needs to be addressed quickly.
Any repiping project will always start with an inspection. This will let our plumbers get an idea as to the health of your pipes and where the problem areas are. Before long, you’ll enjoy a highly-efficient and powerful plumbing system throughout your Boise, ID home.
Choosing the Right Materials for Your Home
The older your home, the older the plumbing may be. For many homeowners throughout the area, galvanized steel is likely what was used for your plumbing system. Unfortunately, that material is known to rust and corrodes quickly, which often leads to water leaks or burst pipes. When you opt for house repiping services, some of the materials available to you include:
- PEX: With plenty of flexibility in terms of installation and usage, PEX is one of the most popular options for repiping. It’s more environmentally friendly when compared to basic plastic and can also be recycled. During the installation, fewer fittings are needed, which can help limit any water leaks years down the line.
- CPVC: This is one of the more commonly used pipe materials in residential plumbing projects. It’s very heat resistant and can easily be adjusted and molded to accommodate tighter spaces throughout your home.
- COPPER: These pipes are lightweight and can be used for both hot and cold water lines. They’re extremely resistant to corrosion and hold up better in cold weather conditions, which is ideal in Idaho.
There are many factors that go into choosing the right pipe for your home, which is why it’s always a good idea to work with an experienced plumber. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we take the time to inspect your home and understand your needs. We’ll always offer a variety of options and help you make the best decision for your home and budget.
Keeping your pipes healthy starts with water quality. Be sure to ask about our whole-home water filtration systems to improve the water entering your home!
Your Piping Experts
At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, our goal is to offer you a hassle-free experience with convenient scheduling and upfront pricing so you never have to worry about any gimmicks or surprises. As homeowners in the area, we understand the challenges your plumbing faces. This allows us to prepare for things like freezing temperatures, and keep your pipes protected and working properly.
With our repiping services, you can enjoy more efficient plumbing, stronger water pressure, and added peace of mind that all those nagging plumbing issues like leaks and clogs will be solved once and for all.
Looking to add value and functionality to your Boise, ID home? Call us at 208-203-7730 to learn more about our house repiping services.
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.