Sewer Line Repair Services in Boise
From overflowing toilets to slow drains, get the sewer line repair help you need from your trusted experts at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air.
For most homeowners, the last thing you think about is your sewer lines. However, they play a very important role in your Boise, ID home, and can mean the difference between a properly functioning plumbing system and wastewater finding its way onto your floors. The main sewer line is responsible for removing waste anytime you use your plumbing. Damage to the pipe or a blockage can quickly leave you without the use of fixtures like your toilet and kitchen sink. So what do you do when there’s a problem? From blockages to complete breakages, Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air is your reliable sewer line company.
Looking for ways to avoid sewer line issues? Keep up with your routine drain cleaning to ensure your pipes are always flowing freely.
What Can Cause Sewer Line Issues?
Because your sewer line gets a lot of use on a daily basis, it’s also susceptible to various issues. Some of the more common problems that may lead to a sewer line repair include:
- Severe clogs
- Construction or excavation damage
- Invasive tree roots
- Shifting soil, which can cause the pipes to move
- Overflowing septic tank
- Old age
Generally, most of these issues can easily be prevented with routine care and smart planning. For example, before starting any construction or excavation around your home, you should have a surveyor determine where the sewer lines are to prevent an accident. Additionally, if you have a septic tank, you should have it pumped on a routine schedule to avoid any overflowing issues.
Common Warning Signs of a Damaged Sewer Line
Overflowing toilets and fixtures are likely the most common way for homeowners to tell there’s an issue with their main sewer line, however, it can also be the worst-case scenario. In most cases, there will be smaller indicators that may help you catch an issue before it becomes an emergency. This includes:
- SLOW DRAINAGE: If your sewer line is clogged, the first thing it will affect is the drains throughout your home. When one specific fixture, like the kitchen sink, is clogged, then it could just be an issue specific to that fixture. However, if multiple drains throughout the home are suffering, there’s a larger issue.
- ODD SMELLS: When sewage has no way to flow away from your home, it will likely linger in your plumbing. This translates into foul odors, which over time can even pose health risks for you and your family. If you flush the toilet and get a blast of odor, there’s a cause for concern.
- WATER PUDDLES: The easiest warning sign of a sewer pipe issue is pooling water. Whether you have puddles of water out in your yard or in the lower areas of your home, it’s a cause for concern. Not only does it indicate you may need a sewer pipe installation, but that pooling water can also cause damage in your home.
- BACKUPS: From overflowing toilets to bathtubs that simply won’t drain, water backups are the most common warning sign of a sewer line issue. While they can sometimes be solved with a simple plunger, if they become a constant problem in your home, it’s best to work with a plumber.
Because the sewer lines play such a major role in your Boise, ID home, getting help quickly is critical. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we are your reliable sewer line experts. We make service easy with our hassle-free scheduling and always work with your schedule and needs to find the ideal appointment window.
One way to prevent sewer pipe problems is by investing in routine drain maintenance. Save yourself hassle and money in the long run!
Sewer Repair and Installation Experts
At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we are your reliable sewer line repair and replacement company. In most cases, we can often find a viable repair option for your sewer line. This can oftentimes be as simple as a drain cleaning, with some minor pipe repairs needed for cracks. However, if your sewer line is old and constantly causing issues in your home, it may be time for a sewer line replacement.
When you opt for a new sewer line, you can trust our plumbing contractors to offer a seamless and detailed experience. Not only do we use the highest quality parts and methods, but also we explain the process to you, so you know exactly what’s going on in your home. We want you to believe in Magic, and it all starts by offering the highest-quality services possible!
Sewer line issues can be unsightly and unhealthy for your home. From clogs to overflowing toilets, call our pros at 208-203-7730 for quality sewer line repairs in Boise, ID.
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.