When the electricity goes out, do you know who to call? At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we have found that many homeowners in the Burley, ID area do not have a reliable electrician to rely on when the worst happens. When the weather turns bad, the potential for a power outage is high, not to mention, the normal wear and tear your electric system takes that can cause issues on its own. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, our staff is available for all your electrical service repair needs.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our recent customers.
When Are Outlet Repairs Needed?
The two most common electrical components that you use are your outlets and light switches. On any given day, you can turn your light switches on and off dozens of times, plus use your outlets to plug in your phones, tablets, kitchen appliances, and much more.
Over time, however, even these things will require repair. If you live in an older home, your light switches and plugs may not be able to handle the heavy load of our modern conveniences. In that case, you are better off upgrading your system. Whether it’s a GFCI outlet installation or you want to add the convenience of USB ports on your outlet, we can help.
Our technicians are trained to handle all of your outlets and switch repairs and installations. If you’re having any trouble with your light switches, whether they are not working or they need to be upgraded, reach out to us today.
Benefits of Electric Panel Upgrades
Although your light switches and outlets are the most commonly used electrical components in your Burley, ID home, your circuit breaker (or electric panel) is the most important aspect. When your panel is not working correctly or cannot handle the wattage that is required, it can cause a lot of inconvenience and potential hazards.
Upgrading your circuit breaker can have many benefits. Take a look at our customer’s favorites below:
- It can handle a heavier load.
- No more blown fuses.
- Fewer power surges.
- Less electrical hazards like fires.
- No more flickering lights.
- Reduces the possibility of burning out appliances.
- Longer lifespan for your appliances and electronics.
- It can reduce your homeowner's insurance.
- Potential rebates and discounts from your electric provider.
If you need to have your electrical panel inspected or replaced reach out to Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air to schedule a convenient appointment that fits your schedule. We use high-quality components from Eaton and Square D that not only alleviate many of your electrical issues but also can allow homeowners to take advantage of their electrical grid. Whether that’s adding new appliances or taking the stress out of electrical repairs - our staff is here to help.
Looking to save on your next electrical project? Be sure to visit our coupons page for added specials on service.
How Can a Generator Protect Your Home?
If the worst should happen and you lose power due to a Burley, ID storm or other natural disasters, it’s important to have a backup system that you can rely on. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we recommend all homeowners have a backup generator installed to keep all of your essential appliances and electronics running during a difficult time.
Here are some of the most common benefits:
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT: Some residents rely on medical equipment to live. During a power outage, these machines must be able to work.
- FOOD: There is nothing worse than having a power outage that results in the loss of expensive groceries. A generator will be able to power your refrigerator and other major appliances.
- HEAT AND AC: Your heating system and air conditioner can also be powered by a backup generator. Depending on the time of year, these systems are important to surviving; especially during inclement weather.
- COMMUNICATION: Communication is also important during an emergency. Being able to use your landline, cell phone, and a computer is important in case you need to reach out to emergency service.
- CONVENIENCES: Many other modern conveniences can be powered by generators such as televisions, ovens, lights, etc. If you have young children, it is preferable to switch on the television during a tough time to keep the kids occupied.
Not only are electrical repairs and outages an inconvenience and stressful, but they are typically also time-sensitive. This is especially true if you have children, jobs, and other responsibilities. We understand this at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, which is why we provide you with a convenient appointment that will fit into your schedule.
Dealing with an electrical issue in your Burley, ID home like a damaged outlet or faulty wiring? Call us today at 208-268-6488to set an appointment for electrical repairs, maintenance, and installations.