Twin Falls Electricians
Experienced Electrical Contractors Serving Magic Valley
Painting walls, installing carpet, and decorating your home are all great projects that you can do yourself with the right knowledge and skill set. However, there are certain projects that you should never take on by yourself and electrical projects are one of them. If you are experiencing electrical issues such as flickering lights or faulty outlets, it’s best to call on a certified electrician in Twin Falls for help.
Call To Set Up An Appointment!
Offering Comprehensive Electrical Service Options
The electrical team at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air can provide a wide range of solutions for your all electrical service needs, from simple repairs to complex installations or system replacements. We are trained and qualified to do each job safely and accurately, so you can rest assured that your electrical project will be handled correctly. Opting for professional electrical services in Twin Falls ensures that you won't have deal with any potential safety issues down the line, while allowing you to rest assured knowing that your system will run properly. Call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air for all your electrical needs!
Our Electricians in Twin Falls Proudly Offer the Following Services:
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Electrical Panel Repair, Installation & Upgrade
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Indoor Lighting: Dimmer, LED, Recessed, Track & More!
- Outdoor & Security Lighting
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Pool & Hot Tub Wiring
- Solar Attic Fans
- Generator Services
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Switch/Outlet Repair & Replacement (Conversions to GFCI, AFCI, USB and other styles)
Do You Know When to Call an Electrician?
Electrical issues are extremely common and can be found in just about any home. Some of the most common electrical issues we repair include the following.
Common Electrical Issues:
- CIRCUIT OVERLOAD: One common electrical problem found in homes is circuit overload. Many homes just don’t possess the power points to sustain our plugged-in lifestyles. Circuit overload can result in circuit breakers that trip frequently.
- FREQUENT ELECTRICAL SURGES: If you are experiencing frequent electrical surges, this may indicate that your home has bad electrical wiring, you have faulty appliances, or there has been damage to the power lines that supply your electricity.
- FAULTY OUTLETS: If there are faulty outlets in your home that don’t work, this could be caused by a tripped connection or breaker. It’s important to have this issue inspected by an electrician to prevent wires from melting.
- DIMMING/FLICKERING LIGHTS: Dimming or flickering lights can be an indication that you are experiencing arcing. Arcing is when there are corroded or loose wires that touch each other and can lead to an electrical fire or shock.
- HEATED OUTLETS/SWITCHES: When your outlets or switches are hot to the touch, something has gone wrong with your electrical system. A licensed Twin Falls electrician will be able to diagnose the culprit of hot switches and outlets and recommend the right solution.
- FREQUENT ELECTRICAL SHOCKS: No one likes being shocked when they plug something in. Electrical shocks can be caused by a faulty appliance or device, or there could be something wrong with the wiring.
An important part of any electrical service is electrical troubleshooting. While many of the issues above can be solved with basic repairs or wiring replacements, when electrical issues become the norm in your home, there may be a larger problem at play.
Should You Consider a Panel Upgrade?
The electrical panel is responsible for distributing electricity throughout your Twin Falls home. When you start dealing with issues like those listed below it might be time to consider a panel upgrade.
When Should an Electrical Panel Be Replaced?
- If there are flickering lights
- If you are constantly flipping breakers
- If there are sections of the house with no power
- If you notice burning smells
- If your appliances are damaged
- If your energy costs are higher
Not only will upgrading your panel resolve many of your electrical problems, but in most cases, it can increase the capacity of your electrical infrastructure, making new appliance installation and consistent electrical flow the norm. With the new infrastructure in place, be sure to enjoy added upgrades like new indoor lighting or appliances!
Avoid a DIY disaster- contact the pros at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air today at 208-268-6488 for all of your electrical needs in Twin Falls, Boise, and beyond!