Experienced Electricians Serving Magic Valley
Painting walls, installing carpet, and decorating your home are all great projects that you can do yourself with the right knowledge and skill set. However, there are certain projects that you should never take on by yourself and electrical projects are one of them. If you are experiencing electrical issues such as flickering lights or faulty outlets, it’s best to call on a certified electrician in Twin Falls for help.
Our electricians have earned the Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician because of our commitment to our customers and dedication to quality workmanship. Whether you’re experiencing frequent power outages, flickering lights, or heated outlets and switches, we can help!
- Switch/Outlet Repair & Replacement (Conversions to GFCI, AFCI, USB and other styles)
- Electrical Panel Repair, Installation & Upgrade
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Indoor Lighting: Dimmer, LED, Recessed, Track & More!
- Outdoor & Security Lighting
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Pool & Hot Tub Wiring
- Solar Attic Fans
- Generator Services
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
The Importance of Hiring a Licensed Electrician in Twin Falls
There are some jobs and projects that can’t safely be fixed with DIY tutorials or by the local handyman. Electrical matters are one of those projects. Licensed electricians are trained to deal with wiring and know how to prevent electrical shocks and fires.
Plus, hiring a professional electrician will save you money, time, and frustration! When electrical jobs are done wrong, the result can be lost access to electricity which we depend on daily to support our lifestyles. Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air has the best team of electricians in the entire Twin Falls area.