Whole House Generator Services in Twin Falls
Serving Twin Falls, Jerome, Boise & Surrounding Areas in Magic Valley
Ensure you always have access to electricity, even during storms and power outages with a whole house generator!
Electricity was once viewed as a luxury, but as our planet rapidly develops, this is no longer the case. More than 87% of the world now has access to electricity, a figure that has been quickly increasing over the last few decades. As you can see, electricity is very much a necessity now versus a commodity. Our access to electricity is more unpredictable and unstable than many would like to believe. That is why it is recommended that Twin Falls and Jerome, ID homeowners take matters into their own hands and invest in a whole house generator.
Power surges are another occurrence more common than we think. Call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air today for surge protector installation services.
Why You Need a Whole House Generator
Idaho is a windy state! It’s not uncommon for masts to blow over and power lines to go down due to the wind. Windy weather combined with cold winters means a power outage can be dangerous. Without power, pipes can freeze and homes are left without access to water.
Keep your home safe and comfortable by installing a whole house generator. At MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we recommend and install Generac generators for Twin Falls and Jerome, ID homeowners.
Additional benefits of installing a generator in your home include:
- PROTECTION FROM BLACKOUTS: Weather conditions are unpredictable, as are blackouts. When blackouts occur, it can take days, even weeks before power is restored. This leaves entire cities in the dark and without access to the electricity we depend on to safely and comfortably be at home. With a backup generator, you can still operate in the middle of a blackout.
- SAFETY: Not only do we rely on electricity for small things such as charging our phones or watching TV, but some homes’ security systems such as door locks and garage doors are completely dependent on electricity. With a whole house generator, you don’t have to lose sleep stressing about the security of your home.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: You may be wondering if the cost of a whole house generator is worth it but we can assure you that worry will be put to rest in the case of a power outage. A backup generator can keep your refrigerator and HVAC system running, which will save you money on buying food as well as any repairs that may be required from a range of other problems occurring due to not having electricity.
- EFFICIENCY: The great thing about standby generators is they can work efficiently for hours. These units are integrated into your home’s electrical system and you can even set them to turn on essential appliances in your home in the case of a power outage.
Your whole house generator may need professional attention. To help make sure your generator is functioning properly, our technicians will:
- Check Electrical Connections
- Check Fuses
- Oil Change
- Oil Filter Change
Call Us Today
Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air is here to provide the ultimate stress relief when it comes to the unthinkable. From severe storms to citywide blackouts, our access to electricity is under threat every day. Installing a whole house generator is the best way to protect your home and ensure you and your loved ones have access to electricity if a power outage were to occur.
Call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air today at (208) 268-6488 to discuss your needs and schedule service in Jerome or Twin Falls, ID. We look forward to helping you keep your home safe!