Indoor Lighting in Twin Falls
Serving Twin Falls, Jerome & Surrounding Areas in Magic Valley
Indoor lighting plays many roles in the home. From providing light for daily activities to setting the atmosphere in the room to acting as a statement piece, the possibilities of indoor lighting are endless. We understand how frustrating it can be to choose the perfect lighting option when there are so many different choices available today for homeowners in Twin Falls and Jerome, ID. Let Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air take away the stress and provide you with the right indoor lighting solution for your space!
Are you interested in creating a vibrant atmosphere in your outside space too? Give us a call and ask about our outdoor lighting services today!
Want to upgrade your home’s interior lighting? Call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air for expert, honest recommendations.
Types of Indoor Lighting
When you hear the words “indoor lighting,” you probably don’t think about one particular thing because indoor lighting means something different to everyone. For practical folks, it can mean a few lamps here and there to light the space where needed. For minimalists, it can mean one light bulb that is used throughout the entire house. For modernists, it can mean the opportunity to purchase an art piece that also happens to provide lighting.
There are so many different lighting solutions out there; knowing which are just trends and which ones are truly beneficial can be daunting. No matter what your lighting needs are, we’re here to help with recommending and installing the right lighting to transform your space.
- CHANDELIERS: Perfect for any foyer or dining room, chandeliers have been a desirable lighting solution for centuries. Created in the 15th century, chandeliers used to be a symbol of wealth and luxury. Nowadays, you can get a touch of elegance in your own home without breaking the bank. Call us today for professional chandelier installation services.
- RECESSED/TRACK LIGHTING: A practical lighting solution for any room in your home, recessed or track lighting is becoming increasingly popular and for good reason. These lights are extremely energy efficient and work well in any design or atmosphere. We offer quality recessed can lights installation services.
- DIMMERS: Dimmers are an instant atmosphere shifter. Installed with your main lighting source, dimmers can lessen the intensity of strong lighting. They are great in areas of your home where you entertain such as the living room, kitchen, dining room, or bedroom.
- LED RETROFIT LIGHTING: Retrofit lighting is one of the most energy-efficient options for indoor lighting solutions available today. Retrofit replaces small components of the lighting system and replaces them with more efficient components. Installing LED retrofit lights can save you money on your energy bills.
- CEILING FANS: Ceiling fans aren’t technically a type of lighting, but they’re often paired with a light. Ceiling fans can relieve AC usage which will significantly reduce utility bills in your home. We recommend installing these in rooms where people spend the most time, such as bedrooms and living rooms.
Benefits of Modern LED Lighting
As technology advances and we face new challenges with energy shortages around the globe, it’s important to have new ways to reduce energy consumption. Modern LED lighting is one of those innovative ways. You can install LED lights in your living room, kitchen, bedrooms, dining room, garage, attic, basement, and bathrooms to save energy.
Not only do LED lights save energy, but they are also better for the environment compared to their candescent counterparts. Most LED light bulbs are constructed without harmful toxins and they can even be recycled. So, LED lights are better for the environment, can lower your energy bills, and they last way longer than traditional light bulbs, lasting more than 11 years before needing to be replaced! Give Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air to see if LED lighting is right for your home.
In order for you to reap the benefits of your new lighting solutions, your home’s wiring needs to be up to code. Call us today for professional wiring repair and replacement services.
Call Us Today
From something as small as a new ceiling fan in your bedroom to upgrading your entire lighting system to LED lights, our team of experts is here to help! Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air is one of the most trusted electrical contractors in the area ready to handle all of your lighting needs in Twin Falls and Jerome. Pick up the phone and give us a call today to experience our hassle-free scheduling and upfront, flat-rate pricing. Let us help you believe in magic!
Call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air today at 208-268-6488 for service in Jerome or Twin Falls, ID. Enjoy upfront pricing and hassle-free scheduling!
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022