If you’re looking for a trustworthy and reliable residential electrician in the Garden City, ID area, look no further than MAGIC Electric + Plumbing. We have the best electrical contractors around. We are always on time and prior to arrival, we will email you a full bio of your electrician so you know exactly who to expect at your front door. Our electricians can run electrical troubleshooting on your breaker panels, fuses, or generator to pinpoint any problems, repairing them before they get out of hand. Hiring an unqualified electrical company or failing to repair faulty wiring can result in accidental electrocution and even house fires. Why risk it? Put your trust in the licensed electricians at MAGIC Electric + Plumbing.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from homeowners in your area.
Choosing Your Outlet and Switch Upgrades
Looking for new outlets or light switches? MAGIC Electric + Plumbing can help. We offer a wide range of outlet installation options that can improve the performance and safety in your home. Some options include:
- GFCI Outlets: We recommend that you install GFCI outlets and receptacles because they are the safest type of outlet that prevents the most accidents. In the event of an electrical fault, they’ll cut power to the outlet, protecting your wiring and electronics.
- AFCI Outlets: Another alternative to GFCI outlets are AFCI outlets. Both kinds of outlets are made to prevent accidental electrocution and fires and are safe for use near water sources. An AFCI outlet protects against electrical arcs, which are more common in older homes.
- USB Enabled Outlets: Most homeowners have more electronic devices than they can count, and finding an appropriate plug can be a challenge. With USB enabled electrical outlets you can easily charge a device without the need for a bulky plug.
- Dimmer Switches: Another type of electrical switch we repair and install for homeowners are dimmer switches. These convenient light switches allow you to adjust the lighting in your home, creating that ideal look you want.
MAGIC Electric + Plumbing technicians can help you figure out what kind of outlet and light switch you need, and install it for you. Best of all, we also check the wiring during the outlet installation process, cutting down on the need for additional repairs down the line.
Signs You Need a Panel Repair or Upgrade
If your breaker or fuse goes out, do not panic. MAGIC Electric + Plumbing is here to help. Breaker panel repair can be dangerous, causing house fires or accidental electrocution, which is why it best to leave fuse installation and repairs up to a knowledgeable technician with years of training. Some common indicators your panel is need of service include:
- Dimming or flickering lights
- Constant breaker flipping
- Loss of power
- Burning smell
- High energy costs
If you are in need of an electrical panel upgrade, our Garden City, ID electricians can also help. We are experts in electrical and breaker repair, offering high-quality components from Eaton and Square D. Best of all, with a panel upgrade, you’ll be able to enjoy a more efficient and powerful electrical grid.
Want to keep your electrical system in the best shape possible? Be sure to ask about our Blue Star Partner Program to enjoy hassle-free scheduling and convenient maintenance.
Backup Generators Can Save the Day
When the power goes out it can be a hazard for you and your family, which is why MAGIC Electric + Plumbing provides standby generator installation and whole-home generator installation so that you will be prepared for anything. A backup generator, otherwise known as an emergency generator, can be used in replacement for conventional electricity in the case of an outage.
For many homeowners, electricity is a necessity, and going without it for even a short period of time can be detrimental. With long-lasting systems from Generac, you can always expect to have power even during those tough Garden City, ID storms. Even when the power lines are out, you and your family will have all the power you need.
for Garden City, ID
He was awesome
Pam - Garden City, ID
Troubleshooting half house out of power
Hanging ceiling fan