Trustworthy Plumbing Services in Gooding
Plumbing issues can strike at the most inconvenient times. Make sure you have a trusted expert on your side - call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air today!
There is no such thing as a convenient time for a plumbing repair. When these issues happen, it’s important to know who you can call to have the problem taken care of right away. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air we are your reliable plumbing contractors. From simple drain cleaning to major repairs like burst pipes, you can count on our experienced staff for help. Best of all, we offer hassle-free scheduling, so you don’t have to spend the day waiting for a plumber to help. We’re there when you need us most.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to hear from our satisfied customers today!
Dealing with Common Plumbing Problems
Even with the best care, at some point, you’ll have to deal with a plumbing repair issue in your home. While not all these problems can seem like a major emergency, they can easily hamper the functionality in your Gooding, ID home. Some of the most common residential plumbing repairs we deal with include:
- CLOGGED TOILET: A clogged toilet is one of the most common problems that plumbers come across. This issue is typically caused by items being flushed down the toilet that are not appropriate such as sanitary products, napkins, and the occasional toy.
- SLOW SHOWER DRAIN: A slow shower drain is another common plumbing issue. Generally, this is caused by hair buildup in your drain. Also, debris such as soap scum, dirt, oil, and grease can restrict the flow of wastewater.
- KITCHEN SINK: When it comes to the kitchen sink, the most common cause of a clogged or a backup is grease, oil, or food that has been put down the drain.
- LOW WATER PRESSURE: Low water pressure is an annoying and frustrating problem that is caused by blocks in your pipes of appliances like your water heater. Debris such as oil, grease, and mineral build-up will narrow your pipes and cause insufficient water pressure.
- WATER LEAKS: Water leaks are another common issue that can be caused by many things. Damage, freeze and thaw, and clogs and filled up can weaken the integrity of the pipe causing them to leak.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning
Drain cleaning is crucial for your home's plumbing. It should be done by a professional on a routine basis depending on the age and condition of your pipes. In some cases, however, you may need to have your drains cleaned immediately to alleviate other issues. Take a look at some of the signals that indicate you need to have this service performed:
- You have clogged sinks, tubs, or showers.
- Your toilet is blocked.
- Consistent slow or clogged drains.
- More than one clogged drain or toilet in the home.
- A smell of sewage in your bathrooms or on your property.
- Low water pressure.
- Water is backing up through your toilet or other ground drainage systems.
Overflowing fixtures can cause a considerable amount of damage to your home. Not only are plumbing repair costs significant, but the cleanup can also be pricey, as well. If you have a consistent and stubborn clog that will not abate, reach out to us right away for assistance. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air we are your reliable Gooding, ID drain cleaning experts.
Want to avoid forgetting about your plumbing maintenance needs? Be sure to ask about our Blue Star Partner Program and enjoy a more efficient home.
Choosing Water Heater Replacement
Water heaters require annual maintenance to keep them working at optimal performance. Nevertheless, even if you are diligent with your care, you could still experience repairs due to damage and age. If this is the case, you want to consider replacing your water heater.
Here are some signs that a water heater replacement may be right for you:
- AGE: The overall age of your system should be an indication of whether it needs to be replaced. If you experience frequent repairs that cost at least half the amount of a new system, it is more cost-efficient to replace the unit.
- ENERGY COSTS: For the most part, energy companies raise their rates slowly. If you have noticed a spike in your energy cost, it could be due to your water heater.
- INSUFFICIENT HEAT: If your unit and no longer heats the water is sufficient as it used to, or it takes a lot longer for the water to heat, it is time for a new system.
- LOW WATER PRESSURE: Low water pressure is one of the most common reasons why homeowners replace their system, it is typically caused by mineral buildup in the system and it is more beneficial to have it replaced.
At MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we are experienced and equipped to assist you with all of your water heater installation needs. We use Bradford White components and always ensure a seamless experience. With plenty of accolades including the Elite Service Pro award from HomeAdvisor three years running, you can put your trust in our reliable plumbing services.
Very professional and quick!- Paty N.
Very friendly and scheduled us pretty quickly!- Raeanne B.
I can recommend this company easily with 5 stars!- Ineke A.
He was quick and professional!- Jordan N.
Can’t recommend them enough!- Ashlynn H.
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.