Heater Installation in Twin Falls
Serving Twin Falls, Jerome & Surrounding Areas in Magic Valley
Over time, we outgrow our heating units. Whether our heating systems simply outlive their usefulness or they can no longer sustain our heating needs, there will come a time when replacing your unit becomes the only end to all of your heating troubles. When that time comes, you’ll call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air and we’ll take away the frustration of choosing the perfect heater.
Is your heating system malfunctioning before you’re ready to buy a new one? Give us a call and ask about our heater repair services!
Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air is here to service all of your heater installation needs. Give us a call today!
When It’s Time to Replace Your Heater
Knowing when to replace your heater isn’t as challenging as one might think. You don’t need to be an HVAC technician to notice a skyrocketing utility bill or to notice loud sounds coming from your unit. There are many signs that will let you know that your heating unit is in need of an upgrade.
- OLD: Once your unit hits 10 years old, it’s time to consider the condition of your unit, and potentially look at replacement. The older our heaters get, the more susceptible they are to problems such as motor failure, leaks, and loss of efficiency.
- FREQUENT REPAIRS: You may have a small problem that needs heating repair service, but if you find yourself needing constant repairs, it may be time for an upgrade.
- UNEVEN HEAT: When a heater’s health is on the decline, it will have a difficult time fulfilling the demands you require. This may manifest in uneven heat throughout your home, where some areas are warmer than others.
- STRANGE SOUNDS: As our heaters increase in age, they may begin to experience problems with their interior components. This will result in abnormal noises such as squealing, bangling or rattling. Squealing can signal that there is a problem with the motor while banging and rattling can indicate that there is an issue with the blower. Screeching sounds are usually compressor related. If your unit is making any of these noises, it may be time for a replacement.
- THE SMELL OF GAS: Another sign that it’s time to replace your heater, perhaps the most important, is if you smell natural gas. In some cases, carbon monoxide may be present in the air because of this so it’s very important to call evacuate your home if you begin to smell rotten eggs (due to sulfur in gas).
While you should always leave the central heating installations to the pros, it’s still a good idea to know the warning signs of a unit in trouble. Heating is essential to homeowners in the Twin Falls and Jerome, ID area, so be sure to avoid those unexpected emergencies like a unit that won’t turn on in the middle of winter.
If you want to protect your home from an undetected gas leak, give us a call and ask about our gas leak detection services.
Choosing the Perfect Unit
With so many different heating units available on the market today, choosing the right one can be a frustrating task. There are different heating systems for different needs. Choosing the right one usually comes down to personal needs.
- UNIT SIZE: An undersized unit can get overworked and cause higher energy costs as it attempts to heat your home. An oversized unit won’t fare better. Finding the ideal unit based on the square footage in your home is the key to your indoor comfort.
- ENERGY RATINGS: Not all heaters are created equal. The energy rating will help you determine how efficient your system will be in heating your home. By choosing a high-efficiency system, you can easily keep your utility costs in check.
- PRICE: Setting your budget is essential. The Magic Team will always take the time to understand your needs, finding the ideal unit that won’t break the bank.
When it comes to heater replacements, personalization is always key. Not only do we use high-quality units from Bryant, but we also offer a variety of options so you can choose what’s best for your home. A new heater can be a long-term investment, but it’s one that improves your comfort and safety as a return.
Give us a call today and ask about our boiler, heat pump, and furnace installation services.
Your Trusted Heating Experts
When it comes to HVAC services, there’s no better heating service company than MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air. Our professional heater installation and repair services are sure to make all of your heating problems disappear. Whether you need a new furnace installed or your current heat pump needs a replacement, we can help. Pick up the phone and give us a call to take advantage of our hassle-free scheduling and upfront pricing.
Give the team here at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air a call at 208-268-6488 and find out how our heater installation & repair services can benefit your Twin Falls or Jerome, ID home.
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022