Professional Electricians in Kimberly
Rely on the experts for your electrical repair and maintenance needs. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air we offer hassle-free scheduling and top-rated repairs.
The electrical system in your home is the most dangerous yet essential part of your modern life. To keep the system working properly, you need to make sure that your electrical panels, outlets, switches, and generators are working correctly. When repairs are needed, you also want to make sure that you have an electrician you can trust. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air we were the top-rated local business for 2019 and received the Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician. Whether it’s a damaged outlet or a whole home safety inspection, our reliable Kimberly, ID electricians are on your side.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from our longtime customers.
Signs Your Plugs & Switches Need Repair
When it comes to your outlets and light switches, they are mostly taken for granted until they stop working or start acting peculiar. Thankfully, there are signs that you can look out for that will indicate you need and outlet repair before it’s too late. This can include:
- FLICKERING LIGHTS: Flickering lights are annoying, but they also point to a larger issue that should be taken care of right away.
- DIMMING BULBS: If you have lights that are bright while others are dim, this can indicate an issue with the main neutral connection. This is also true if you have popping bulbs.
- BLOWN FUSES: If you have an older electrical panel, and you are blowing fuses when you are plugging items into an outlet, this is an indication that the system is not able to handle the wattage and you’ll need to have a service technician on-site.
- TRIPPING THE CIRCUIT BREAKER: This is the same situation as a blown fuse, however, tripping the circuit breaker happens on newer systems.
- NOT -WORKING COMPONENTS: If you have outlets or light switches that do not work at all, you want to reach out to have the issue looked at as it could be loose or frayed wiring that could potentially cause a fire.
At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we offer reliable outlet repair service. Additionally, we can help you upgrade to more efficient receptacles and switches from Levington, which will add functionality and safety to your home’s electrical system.
When Should You Opt for a Panel Upgrade?
If you are living in an older Kimberly, ID home and are still dealing with blown fuses, chances are you’re going to need an upgrade on your breaker panel. Having the circuit breaker upgraded to a modern system will provide you with a lot of benefits including a safer electrical system for you and your family.
Take a look at some of these signs that indicate you need to have your electrical panel replaced and upgraded:
- If you notice signs of burning such as strong odors or marks on the electrical panel it could indicate that your wiring has worn down and is exposed.
- If you continuously have to reset the circuit breaker or replace fuses due to overvoltages, it generally means that you either have loose connections or the system is not strong enough to handle the wattage that is required.
- Also, if you are unable to reset the breaker after you have tripped it, the panel may be faulty.
- Lights that dim or flicker, while you are using other appliances such as blenders, hairdryers, or other items, point to a panel that is not equipped to handle the amount of electricity.
- Finally, if you are still using fuses at all, you should upgrade your system to a more modern breaker panel.
The biggest benefit, as mentioned, of replacing your electrical panel is the added safety for your home. Faulty wiring and electrical connections can cause fires that can be devastating for the homeowner. If you are unsure whether or not you need an upgrade, reach out to us today for an electrical inspection.
Want to keep your home’s electrical system in top shape? Be sure to ask about our Blue Star Partner Program and make routine maintenance a normal part of your home life.
The Importance of Reliable Backup Energy
If you have a home backup generator system, you are well ahead of the game. In general, you are well aware of the benefits that having one of these systems can provide when there is a blackout or an emergency.
That being said, if your generator is not performing at an optimal level or it is not working at all, it is going to be less than useless during a power outage. Take a look at the top three signs that your generator needs repair.
- Over time, your generator may form a leak from the hose, line, or storage pan. This indicates that you need to have a technician come out and repair the system.
- Electrical components are another common cause of a generator malfunction. Components such as wires, buttons, and other elements will wear down over time and need to be inspected annually.
- The last sign is if you have trouble starting the generator. If you noticed that the system sputters or is it not running correctly while it is on, you should reach out to us for assistance.
If you have not yet installed a whole-home generator system, reach out to us at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air today. We will walk you through the steps of having this home saving system put in place with our certified electricians.
At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air we know that your time and money are valuable which is why we do not want to waste either. We will schedule a convenient appointment for you that fits into your life while also offering upfront pricing with no games or gimmicks. We will make sure that you are on board with the repairs, maintenance, or replacements before we start the job.
If you have any questions regarding your electrical system, don't hesitate to reach out to us at 208-268-6488 today. Our expert Kimberly, ID electricians are standing by to answer all of your concerns.
Very professional and quick!- Paty N.
Very friendly and scheduled us pretty quickly!- Raeanne B.
I can recommend this company easily with 5 stars!- Ineke A.
He was quick and professional!- Jordan N.
Can’t recommend them enough!- Ashlynn H.
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.