The plumbing system is arguably the most important system within a home. Think about it; how often do you flush your toilet, run the water in the sink, or utilize a washing machine? Without a properly working plumbing system in place, none of these activities would be possible. That’s why it’s essential to treat plumbing issues when they arise and install new fixtures when our old ones become ineffective. MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air is here to provide Twin Falls & Jerome, ID residents with quality plumbing repair and installation services when they need them most.
Here are some of the services we can help you with:
- Clogged Toilet Repair & Toilet Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing: Garbage Disposals, Faucet & Sinks
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Hydro Jetting Services
- Repiping Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Softeners
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Sump Pump Services
Receiving hot water in your home is impossible without a properly functioning water heater. Call us today to schedule your water heater installation services!
Common Plumbing Issues
Plumbing issues are extremely common and take on many different forms. From a damaged water heater to a toilet failing to flush, we’ve seen, and treated, it all. Some of the most common plumbing issues that occur include:
- Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure is a common occurrence that has many different possible culprits. From old pipes to faulty pressure regulators, the list of possibilities of what can trigger low water pressure is wide and long. A professional plumber will be able to get to the root cause and take the appropriate measures to treat the problem.
- Leaky Faucets: Have you recently noticed a spike in your home’s water bill without making any change in use? If so, a leaky faucet may be to blame. According to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), it is estimated that a faucet that leaks one drop per second can waste more than 3,000 gallons of water per year.
- Slow/Clogged Drains: If you have ever experienced a slow or clogged drain, you know just how frustrating and disruptive they can be. A clogged drain can be caused by mineral buildup from hard water, the use of excessive toilet paper or even clumps of hair. If your drains are taking an abnormally long time to drain or failing to do so completely, give us a call.
- Corroded Fixtures/Valves: Over time, fixtures can become corroded with rust and mineral buildup and interfere with the effectiveness of the fixture. Corrosion can lead to cracks and leaks so to prevent this, it’s important to treat these fixtures right away.
- Running Toilets: One sure way to run up the water bill is by leaving a running toilet untreated. Running toilets are primarily caused by a leak somewhere within your plumbing system that activates a sensor and causes your toilet to flush frequently.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
One of the most effective maintenance tactics you can invest in is professional drain cleaning. Clogged drains interfere with the effectiveness of your plumbing system and increase water bills drastically. Routine drain cleaning services can elongate the life of your plumbing fixtures, nip clogging problems in the bud, and provide you with priceless peace of mind. Some of the most common signs your home could benefit from drain cleaning includes:
- Frequent Clogs: Nothing is more frustrating than treating and “resolving” a clog only to have it reoccur a few days later. Frequent clogs usually indicate that a deeper drain cleaning is necessary in order to remove and not just push back obstructs within your drains.
- Slow Drains: When you begin to notice that your sinks and tubs are taking longer to drain than they should, it’s time for professional drain cleaning. Hair, mineral deposits, and rust can interfere with our draining systems and should be removed as soon as possible.
- Multiple Clogs: One clogged drain is one thing, but when several drains in your home are clogged simultaneously, a deeper issue is present. A damaged main water line is the primary culprit behind the occurrence of frequent clogs within your home. Call us today and ask about our water leak detection services to rule out any main water line damage.
- Foul-Smelling Water: If your home’s water supply is emitting a foul odor, something is definitely wrong. When mold and mildew are present within our drainage systems, the result is usually odorous water.
Are your drains slow to empty? Call today for professional drain cleaning services.
Residential Plumbing Contractors You Can Trust
MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air is here to provide Twin Falls & Jerome residents with cost-effective residential plumbing services. Whether your home is 20 years old or new construction, our certified plumbers are here to provide you with hassle-free service, from easy scheduling and upfront pricing. Allow our expert plumbers to take the burden off your shoulders and help you believe in magic with our elite plumbing service!