Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair in Twin Falls
Serving Twin Falls, Jerome & Surrounding Areas in Magic Valley
Frozen pipes are one of the most common causes of burst pipes during the winter season in Twin Falls and Jerome, ID. Water can become frozen within our piping system, resulting in increased pressure that eventually leads to cracks or burst pipes. Not only can our pipes be negatively affected by this, but our main water line is also at risk for cracks and leaks during low temperatures. If you are experiencing a burst or frozen pipes, call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air today! We offer fast and reliable response times and can provide you with long-lasting water main repair service.
During our cold winters, our pipes become more susceptible to bursts and leaks due to frozen pipes. Allow Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air to provide you with quality burst and frozen pipe repair services.
What Causes a Burst Pipe?
While burst pipes often occur at unpredictable times, it’s important to understand what causes pipes to burst in the first place in order to prevent this occurrence as much as possible. Some of the most common causes of a burst pipe include:
- COLD TEMPERATURES: As we stated above, freezing temperatures can have a seriously negative effect on our pipes. To prevent this from occurring, you should leave a faucet or two running when temperatures dip extremely low in order to prevent pipes from becoming frozen.
- INTRUSIVE TREE ROOTS: Another common culprit behind burst pipes is the intrusion of tree roots breaking into your piping system. Unfortunately, we don’t have much say over what nature does so the best way to combat tree roots from negatively affecting your pipes is by keeping up with lawn maintenance.
- CLOGGED PIPES: Tree roots aren’t the only thing that can obstruct the free flow of our pipes. Mineral deposits, foreign objects, and even rodents can become lodged within pipes, increasing pressure and causing them to become cracked or burst completely.
- OLD PIPES: Homes with old piping are extremely vulnerable to factors listed above such as cold temperatures, tree roots, and obstructions. In many cases, the best way to prevent your old pipes from bursting is to replace them altogether with a total repiping job.
Common Causes of Damaged Water Main
Our homes’ water main is the primary pipe responsible for bringing all of our water into our homes via faucets and fixtures. This is why when it becomes damaged, it’s increasingly important that we get it repaired right away in order to protect our access to water in our home. Water main damages come in the form of cracks and leaks and damaged water valves. Some of the most common culprits behind water main issues include:
- TEMPERATURES: Just like all of the smaller pipes that contribute to how we receive water, the water main can become frozen as well. The high levels of pressure and stress can negatively affect our water main and prohibit our homes from receiving the water we need for daily life.
- OLD AGE: Especially evident in older homes, an old water main is at risk for a list of troubles ranging anywhere from cracks and leaks to corrosion and rust contaminating the water supply.
- FAULTY PIPING: While factors such as old age, cold temperatures, and intrusive tree roots can affect our pipes, humans too can negatively affect our water main. Faulty installation or groundwork can cause problems to arise later down the road and careless construction workers or DIY installations can accidentally hit the water main and create a crack or leak.
We rely on our pipes to transport and carry water throughout our water systems to our faucets and fixtures within our home. A burst pipe can not only lead to extensive water damage, and in some cases even structural damage to your home, but it can offset the balance of your daily life by hindering your family from having access to water. If you suspect you are dealing with frozen or burst pipes, give Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air a call today!
From burst pipe repair to gas leak detection, our expert plumbers have you covered!
Why Choose Us?
Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air is here to cater to all of your pipe repair needs. Whether cold temperatures have caused your pipes to freeze or your water main has been hit by careless digging, we can help! Our team of professionally-trained experts is the best in the league and we pride ourselves on our quality craftsmanship and upfront pricing. Give us a call today and schedule your water main or burst pipe repair services!
Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air provides quality pipe repair services for homeowners in Twin Falls & Jerome, ID. Pick up the phone and give us a call today at 208-268-6488 and let us make you believe in magic!
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022