Tankless Water Heater Services in Twin Falls
Serving Twin Falls, Jerome & Surrounding Areas in Magic Valley
There’s nothing worse than being the last person in the house to take a shower only to have no hot water to enjoy and relax in. Traditional water heaters work by storing water in a tank that is then heated before it comes out of your faucet. So what happens when this tank is emptied? You have to wait until it fills back up before you can enjoy the benefits of warm water.
With a tankless water heater, this problem is eliminated and you will never have to wait before you can relax in a nice hot shower. Call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air today to find out how our tankless water heater installation and repair services can benefit your home in Twin Falls or Jerome, ID!
Are you in the market for a new water heater? Tankless water heaters are a cost-effective and energy-efficient option that will supply you with never-ending hot water!
How Tankless Water Heaters Work
Tankless water heaters were invented in 1929 but have come a long way since their original purpose of heating bathwater. Now, tankless water heaters are designed with ultimate comfort in mind as well as energy efficiency. These ingenious innovations work by drawing cold water into the heater whenever the hot water is activated by a faucet in your home. Then, a flow sensor activates the gas burner (or electric) which heats up the heat exchanger where cold water is circulated within the exchanger and exits the heater at a certain temperature.
Because these units are not limited by the capacity of a tank, you get access to a limitless supply of instant hot water! Our team is proud to offer top-quality products from our partners at Noritz, who have a wide range of options for properties of all kinds.
Signs Your Unit Needs Repairs
Unfortunately, tankless water heaters aren’t indestructible nor are they immune to normal wear and tear. If your tankless water heater is experiencing any of the following occurrences, it may be time for professional repair services:
- LACK OF HOT WATER: One of the most obvious signs that something is wrong with your tankless water heater is if your unit is no longer able to provide hot water. This can be caused by many different factors such as broken internal components, a tripped breaker, or a damaged pilot light.
- STRANGE NOISES: Another common indication that something is wrong with your water heater is if the unit is emitting strange noises such as banging or clicking. While these noises can indicate that there are loose components, sounds such as hissing can indicate a gas leak is present. If this is the case, evacuate your home immediately (don’t forget your pets) and give us a call.
- RUSTY WATER: If rust is present within your water supply, this can indicate that there is corrosion in your water heater unit and it’s time for a replacement.
- ODIOUS SMELLING WATER: Water should not really have a distinctive smell, that is if your water is fresh and clean. If your water supply smells strange, your water heater may be to blame. When mineral deposits and rust build up within the unit, this can negatively affect your water supply resulting in not-so-good smelling water.
Benefits of Upgrading to a Tankless Water Heater
Whether you’re looking to upgrade from a traditional water heater to a tankless, or your current tankless water heater has outlived its usefulness, an upgrade in your Twin Falls or Jerome, ID home may be the right decision for you. Some of the various benefits that you can experience with a brand new tankless water heater installation include:
- HOT WATER ON DEMAND: Unlike a traditional water heater, there is no giant storage tank that water just sits in waiting to be used, or not used. Tankless units heat water only when you need it, meaning you never have to wait for your water heater to refill itself before enjoying a nice hot shower.
- EFFICIENCY: The newer the water heater, the more efficient it will be. As new models are being invented, energy efficiency is increasingly becoming a primary focus and desired feature for homeowners and business owners alike.
- LONGER LIFESPAN: While traditional water heaters have a life expectancy of around 8 to 10 years, tankless water heaters can last up to twice as long meaning you can relax before having to worry about upgrading again.
- NO LEAKS: Because tankless water heaters don’t have a storage tank, there is no risk of leaks that you have to consider when it comes to a traditional water heater unit.
If you don’t want to switch to a tankless unit, don’t worry! Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air provides traditional water heater installation services as well.
The Importance of Annual Maintenance
Anything with moving parts is going to require maintenance sooner or later. Though tankless water heaters are often considered quite hardy, we still recommend that homeowners bring in experts to perform maintenance on a yearly basis. This allows us to catch any incipient problems, keep the system clean, and ensure that it is running as efficiently as possible. When you take these simple steps, you can ensure that your tankless water heater functions for as long as possible.
Call Our Tankless Water Heater Pros Today
Here at MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we pride ourselves on our professional plumbing and HVAC services as well as outstanding customer service. When you hire our experts, we will send you a photo and short bio of your technician so you know exactly who is showing up at your door. Give us a call today to receive the best tankless water heater installation services Twin Falls & Jerome has to offer!
Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air provides Twin Falls & Jerome, ID residents with quality tankless water heater installation, repair, and replacement services. Give us a call today at 208-268-6488 and we’ll make you believe in magic!
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022