When it comes to providing homes in Twin Falls and Jerome, ID with hot water, there is no other unit to thank other than the water heater. These units work hard to provide us with the ultimate comfort and equip us with the ability to maneuver through our daily lives which includes showering, cleaning, and doing the laundry. Unfortunately, they’re also one of the most problematic appliances in your home. MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air provides homeowners with quality hot water heater repair, installation, and tank replacement services.
Don’t take our word for it that we’re the right plumber to handle your water heater needs. Take a look at our customer reviews, then give us a call!
Signs of Water Heater Failure
When our water heaters fail, our daily routines can be negatively affected. We rely on our units for activities such as taking a warm bath, scrubbing stubborn grime off dishes, and removing stubborn stains for our laundry. That’s why it’s imperative that our units are always up to par and working effectively.
Some of the most common indicators that it’s time for professional water heater repair or replacement services include:
- No Hot Water: The absence of hot water is the most obvious and common sign that your water heater is no longer working properly. The lack of hot water can indicate the failure of interior components, corrosion, or that it’s time for a replacement water heater unit.
- Leaking Water Heater Tank: A leaky unit is another common indication that something has gone wrong within your water heater. Leaks require professional inspection to determine if repair or replacement services will be required to get your unit back in tip-top shape.
- Frequent Repairs: One of the most telltale signs that it’s time to replace your unit is the need for constant repair services. This is common with water heaters that have surpassed the age of 8-10 years old and need to be replaced.
- Foul Odor: When mineral or dust buildup occurs within our units, a foul odor may emit from your water heater. This is a great sign that professional attention is required and should be treated right away to prevent bacteria from being spread into your water supply.
The worst-case scenario for any water heater tank issue is when the tank breaks. Not only will this stop your water heater from working, but also it can pour gallons of water into your home. By paying attention to the warning signs, you can schedule water heater repairs in your home before it’s too late.
Benefits of Timely Water Heater Replacement
Unfortunately, there will come a day when the water heater has outlived its usefulness and a replacement is the only logical next step. Whether your unit has internal components that are too expensive to replace or you are simply looking for an upgrade, there are various benefits of replacing the water heater in your Twin Falls or Jerome, ID home.
Some of these benefits include:
- Save Money: As technology advances, newer ways to reduce costs when it comes to how we heat our homes and water are being invented every day. Here at MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we use innovative Bradford White water heaters to effectively heat your water and save you money in the process.
- Reduce Carbon Footprint: With our rapidly changing climate, it’s becoming increasingly important to find new ways to reduce our collective footprint and lower energy usage. One way individuals can do their part is by upgrading HVAC and water heater systems to more energy-conscious units.
- Less Frequent Repairs: When you upgrade your water heater, you can find peace of mind knowing that you won’t have to deal with repairs any time soon. New water heaters are being made to withstand up to 15 years of usage and eliminating common issues traditional water heaters tend to experience.
If you’re in the market for a new eco-friendly water heater for your home, consider an energy-efficient tankless water heater installation!
Call Our Water Heater Specialists Today!
At MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, our water heater specialists are dedicated to providing homeowners with quality water heater repair, replacement, and installation services that they can depend on. Whether your water heater has outlived its usefulness or you’re on the market for a more energy-efficient water heating system, our experts can help! We know your time is valuable, which is why we provide hassle-free scheduling to ensure your time is never wasted. We also provide upfront pricing and don’t start any work without your 100% approval.