Reliable Electrical Contractors in Boise, Idaho
Electrical repairs should never be a DIY project. Let the expert electricians at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air help!
Whether it’s an old outlet that no longer provides power or flickering lights, having a Boise, ID electrician you can count on is key to getting safe and timely repairs. When you choose Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, our expert electricians provide fast, expert service when you need it. We’ll help you believe in magic again!
We provide a full menu of electrical services for your home:
- Switch/Outlet Repair & Replacement (Conversions to GFCI, AFCI, USB, and other styles)
- Electrical Panel Repair, Installation & Upgrade
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Indoor Lighting: Dimmer, LED, Recessed, Track & More!
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
- Attic Fans
- Outdoor & Security Lighting
- Standby Generator Services
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Pool & Hot Tub Wiring
- Whole House Safety Inspection
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Looking to make some upgrades in your home? Be sure your infrastructure is ready with an electrical panel upgrade.
No electrical problem is either too small or too big for us to handle. Whether you are looking to install a new ceiling fan or chandelier, or need an electrical inspection, our team of licensed electricians in Boise, ID are here to help. Take a look at what our customers have to say about us and see why we are the most trusted electrical contractors in Boise!
Why Hire an Electrical Contractor in Boise?
You've heard it before, but electricity is dangerous if not properly handled. Hiring an licensed electrician can keep everyone safer and not only during a fixture or appliance installation but also long after the fact. For example, if installation or repairs aren't handled correctly the first time around, it can cause problems over time. Hiring a skilled Boise electrical contractor could be the difference between your home's electrical system running without issue or having never-ending issues. Whether you're having minor or major electrical work done, it's much safer to hire a professional.