Do you have a toilet that always seems to clog? Are you getting little to no water pressure in certain fixtures? Even with the best care, most Boise, ID homes will face a plumbing repair issue at some point. Give us a call for timely plumbing repair in your area.
Ready to schedule service? Contact us now and get your plumbing problem resolved in as little time as possible.
We offer the following plumbing solutions for your home:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Gas Leak Detection
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
Common Signs You Need Plumbing Repairs
The plumbing system in your home has tons of moving parts and fixtures that can all fall susceptible to deterioration over time. Knowing when to contact a plumbing company starts by knowing how to identify these repair concerns. Some of the most common plumbing repairs include:
- Clogged Drains: One of the most common plumbing issues in the world, drains can clog for a ton of different reasons. Whether it’s hardened cooking grease in the kitchen sink, excess hair in the tub, or a child’s toy in the toilet, our plumbers will help get your plumbing flowing again in no time.
- Leaky Fixtures: Over time, the o-rings found on many of the fixtures throughout your home can deteriorate. Eventually, this leaves you with a small water leak and the risk of potential water damage in your kitchen, bathroom, or any other area with plumbing.
- Low Water Pressure: In most cases, low water pressure stems from some type of blockage that’s preventing water from flowing throughout your home. Whether it’s relegated to one fixture or the entire system is flowing with low pressure, our plumbers will get to the bottom of the issue.
- Unseen Leaks: An unseen water leak can cause extensive damage and even lead to the risk of mold growth. Whether it’s under your slab foundation or behind some drywall, finding a leak quickly can help mitigate any extensive damage. Look out for the sound of running water, low water pressure, or high water bills as these can all point to a potential water leak.
- High Water Costs: As mentioned above, any time your water bill is on the rise, there’s a problem. More often than not, this will be caused by some minor leak in your plumbing system. It could also be attributed to an inefficient appliance like an old water heater.
Whether you’re dealing with an older home that needs its piping replaced or you simply need to unclog a slow drain, our staff is here to help. Our goal is always to find the main source of the issue to ensure a long-term fix. That means we won’t just offer drain cleaning, but also will perform an inspection to prevent that clog from returning the next day.
Not sure if we’re the right team for you? Check out our customer reviews and see why so many homeowners love to work with us.
When Should You Consider Replacing Your Water Heater?
One appliance that homeowners can unanimously agree is a necessity is the water heater. Not only does it make those winter morning showers bearable, but also it helps take the grease off dishes and stains out of your clothing. However, like any appliance in your home, it can deteriorate over time. Consider a water heater replacement if:
- Your water heater is over 10 years old and in need of a major repair.
- There is rust in the water or around fittings on the unit.
- You’re experiencing low water pressure when using hot water.
- The water temperatures fluctuate.
- There’s a leak at the base of the tank or near fittings.
- Your energy costs are constantly rising.