Gas Line Repair & Installation in Boise
Keep your Boise residence safe with expert gas line repair and replacement!
Need to hook up a new gas-powered outdoor grill or other appliance? Do you suspect there may be an issue with your main gas pipe? Call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air for dependable gas line repair and installation services in Boise, ID. With years of local experience, our trustworthy gas fitters can install your new gas line or provide the repairs you need. Working with us is easy too—we provide upfront pricing and hassle-free scheduling for your convenience!
Suspect a gas leak in your home? Call for expert gas leak detection!
Local Gas Fitters Providing Gas Line Installation
Are you planning to install a new outdoor kitchen and need BBQ gas line installation? If so, it’s important to work with a licensed gas fitter to ensure the work is done properly and to code. Our licensed gas fitters in Boise can assist with any gas appliance hookup, from natural gas stoves to BBQs, dryers, gas-powered water heaters, and everything in between.
Common appliances that require professional gas hookup include:
- Water Heaters
- Gas Range Stove
- Gas Barbecue
- Gas Fireplace
Is hard water wreaking havoc on your appliances and clothing? Stop the damage—give us a call for water softener installation today.
Common Signs You May Need Gas Line Repair or Replacement
The best way to protect you and your family from the hazards of a gas leak is to know what signs to look for. Some of the most common indicators that you have a gas leak that will require gas pipe repair or replacement can include:
- STRANGE ODOR: Perhaps one of the most obvious signs that your home is the victim of a gas leak is the smell. Utility companies inject a substance called mercaptan, which emits an odor that smells like sulfur or rotten eggs to alert residents that a leak is present. If you smell this odor, evacuate the home right away and give us a call.
- ABNORMALLY HIGH GAS BILL: Unless your household has made significant changes, your gas bill should relatively stay in the same bracket every month. If you notice an unexplainable spike in your bill, you may have a leak that requires professional gas pipe repair.
- BODY SYMPTOMS: When you are exposed to toxic fumes, your body usually knows something is off before you do. The “random” onset of symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, and lightheadedness usually indicates that you’ve inhaled toxic air and can be the result of a leak.
- DYING HOUSEPLANTS: If you water your plants regularly and have them placed in the perfect location for sunlight exposure and they still look limp, there may be a leak that will require gas line repair.
- YELLOW/ORANGE FLAMES: If you have gas-powered appliances in your home, you should know that they should always generate a blue-colored flame. If your flames are yellow or orange, cease power immediately and call your gas company.
Need to connect a gas-powered grill or other appliance? Make sure the work is done right—call Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air at 208-203-7730 to discuss your needs and schedule service in Boise, ID or the surrounding metro area!
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.