Tankless Water Heater Installation in Boise, ID
Want Endless Hot Water on Demand? Upgrade to Tankless Today!
Even with the best water heaters out there, chances are you’ve run out of hot water at some point, especially in homes with larger families where everyone tries to shower at the same time. Why does this happen? Because your hot water is limited to the capacity of the tank. Luckily, there is a better, more energy-efficient solution. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we are your Boise tankless water heater installation experts. These small yet powerful appliances grant you access to a limitless supply of hot water that won’t increase your energy costs in the process.
What Are the Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters?
Unlike their tanked counterpart, tankless water heaters work by heating water on demand. They do this by pulling the water directly into the system, which then passes over heating elements. These elements stay hot as long as the system is on, providing you with a limitless supply of hot water.
In addition to that integral perk, tankless water heaters have other benefits, including:
- LOWER ENERGY COSTS: A tankless water heater only heats water when it’s needed. This helps eliminate the wasted energy caused by a tanked unit that’s constantly heating the same water even when you’re not home.
- LONGER APPLIANCE LIFESPAN: Because tankless water heaters are not always in contact with water, they don’t suffer the same amount of wear and tear. This means fewer repairs and a lot less maintenance.
- SMALLER SIZE: For most homeowners, a water heater likely takes up an entire closet in your home. Tankless water heaters take a fraction of that, restoring access to some much-needed storage space.
- NO WAIT TIME: Tankless water heaters give you access to instantly hot water. That means no waiting for a new batch of water to get warm and no limits to that hot water either - a win-win for larger families.
The best part of tankless water heaters is that they come in various sizes and capacities. This means that no matter the size or layout of your home, you can enjoy the benefit of instant hot water. Additionally, even if your home is overly large for a single tankless water heater, more than one unit can be installed, giving you the customization you need to power your entire home.
Signs That Your Tankless Water Heater Needs Repair
Although tankless water heaters last much longer than their traditional tank-based counterparts, it does not mean they are not susceptible to wear and tear. Count on our expert team at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air for tankless water heater repair in Boise if you notice any of the following:
- A sudden loss of hot water - since tankless water heaters don't have a tank full of stored hot water, a loss in hot water usually means an issue with the computer mechanism running the unit. A lack of hot water for a tankless water heater will require professional assessment.
- Reduced water flow - a reduction in water flow is possible if your home has hard water. Minerals build up within the pipes causing a reduced water flow and increased heating bill. If you live in an area with hard water, consider installing a water softener!
- Water won't get hot enough - water that doesn't get quite warm enough could be caused by a variety of reasons, but should always be inspected by a professional. Give us a call and one of our tankless water heater repair experts will troubleshoot your issue!
Reliable Tankless Water Heater Installation in Boise, ID
At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we’re homeowners too, which means we understand how critical hot water is. Whether you need tankless water heater repair or are looking for a point of use water heater, you can count on our plumbing contractors to get the job done right. We offer convenient hassle-free scheduling and guarantee you never have to worry about wasted time. Ditch the all-day appointment windows and impersonal service, and believe in Magic!
Ready to enjoy hot water on demand? At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we are your reliable Boise, ID tankless water heater pros. Call us at 208-203-7730 to learn more about your options.
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.