Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Boise
Professional Water Heater Services For Your Home
Whether you’re taking a shower or washing dishes, having access to hot water is less of a luxury and more of a necessity. This is why coming home to a burst water heater tank or not hot water can be such a stressful situation.
At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we provide water heater repair and replacement in Boise, ID. We work with all major brands, like Bradford White, and every type of water heater including gas water heaters. From leak repairs to complete replacements, our plumbers will restore hot water to your home quickly and reliably.
Common Signs You Need Water Heater Repairs
For many homeowners, the first sign of trouble with their water heater is in the midst of a shower. Not only is this a rude awakening, but in many cases, it means you’re dealing with an emergency situation already. Instead, it’s ideal to catch water heater repair issues early on by looking for common symptoms, including:
- HIGH ENERGY COSTS: As your water heater ages, it can struggle to keep the water warm when you need it. Over time, this translates into higher energy costs, which should become noticeable on your utility bills.
- RUST BUILDUP: Metal and water don’t usually mix, which is why rust buildup isn’t uncommon around your water heater. However, if the water flowing through your fixtures has rust particles in it, the tank may be in need of repairs.
- WATER LEAKS: Even the smallest water leaks can cause extensive damage to your home. Be sure to look around the base of the water heater tank and around fittings. At the first sign of leakage, be sure to contact a plumber.
- FLUCTUATION WATER TEMPERATURES: Your water heater should be able to produce consistently warm hot water. If your water is scalding one minute and ice cold the next, there’s a problem. This could either point to an issue with the thermostat or heating elements, both of which should be inspected by an expert.
- EXCESS NOISE: Sediment buildup is a common problem for water heaters. If your water heater is making loud noises while working, the sediment will need to be removed or the tank will need repair services.
At Magic Electric and Heating, we offer hot water heater repair services throughout the Boise, ID area. Not only can we diagnose the cause of your problems, but also we take the time to give you all the potential repair solutions, ensuring you get a long-term fix that works for your home and budget.
The Benefits of Full System Replacements
A water heater can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years, depending on the type of care and maintenance it gets. Once your electric water heater starts to reach those later years, deciding between a repair or a replacement can become a challenge. While most homeowners will opt for repairs, when those repairs become frequent or the cost is roughly half that of a replacement, it may be best to opt for a new system.
With a water heater replacement, you’ll enjoy a few different benefits, including:
- Lower energy costs
- More consistent water temperatures
- Improved water quality
- Fewer repair and water leak issues
- Quieter operation
- Higher water capacity (ideal for growing families)
Most importantly of all, our hot water tank installation services give you the peace of mind that you have the latest and most efficient water heater around, with unit options from Bradford White, one of the most highly-rated brands around!
Looking to upgrade your water heater even further? Be sure to ask our staff about our tankless water heaters, and find out if they’re the right option for your home.
Our Experts Can Help
Finding a water heater maintenance company to keep your new or old water heater tank in good working order is essential. Not only does it keep your system operating as efficiently as possible, but in most cases, it helps extend the lifespan of your unit. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, our goal is to offer a seamless experience with every service call.
We understand that even a day without hot water can turn into a nightmare. That’s why our staff is always available and offers a hassle-free schedule, taking the guesswork out of appointment windows and ensuring you’ll never waste a minute of your time waiting for our plumbing contractors to arrive!
Worried that your old water heater is close to the end of its lifespan? Call our Boise, ID water heater replacement experts at 208-203-7730 and enjoy hassle-free appointment windows for your new installation.
Free Whole Home Surge Protector With Panel Replacement. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$50 Off Any Upgrade or Repair Services of $250 or more. Not valid with other offers. Call for details.Valid until Sep 30, 2022
$100 Off Panel Replacement Not valid with other offers. Call for detailsValid until Sep 30, 2022
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.