Water Softener Installation in Boise, ID
Make the Switch with Water Softener Installation in Boise
Hard water can damage your plumbing and appliances. Fight back with a water softener installation in Boise, ID from Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air.
The water quality in your home should always be a top priority. Not only does it affect the water you use to drink, cook, and clean with, but poor water quality can have a major impact on your plumbing as well.
For some homeowners in the Boise, ID area, that means addressing hard water. Essentially, hard water is contaminated with minerals, and it can deteriorate plumbing, leave stains on your fixtures, and dry out your skin and hair.
Luckily, there is a way to mitigate this issue. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we are your reliable water softener installation experts in Boise.
These unique systems use salt-based resin beads to break down those minerals found in hard water, leaving you with a quality water supply you can depend on. If you're ready to switch to soft water, we can perform water softener installation in Boise!
Has hard water damaged your water heater? Be sure to ask about our water heater replacement options, and upgrade your home today! If you want to make the switch, we can perform water softener installation in Boise today!
Common Signs of Hard Water
Although plumbing repair should always be left to the professionals, knowing when to call them is essential. Whether you realize it or not, you may have already noticed some of the symptoms of hard water. This can include:
- CONSTANT CLOGS: Hard water creates scale inside of your pipes. This is essentially mineral deposits that can become large enough to block the flow of water throughout your system. If you’re still getting clogs after a drain cleaning, chances are you have severe scale buildup.
- FIXTURE STAINS: Whether it’s a yellow ring inside the bathtub or water marks on your fixtures that never seem to go away, it could be attributed to hard water.
- SKIN IRRITATION: Aside from your plumbing, hard water can also impact your health. It can lead to issues like dry or itchy skin and can even damage your hair. Don’t ignore these symptoms as they can worsen with time.
- LOW WATER PRESSURE: As mentioned before, hard water creates mineral deposits inside your plumbing. Those blockages can worsen over time, eventually limiting the flow of water throughout your home.
- APPLIANCE DAMAGE: There are plenty of appliances that use water to operate including your washing machine and water heater. If you’ve dealt with repair issues recently, the water quality could have been to blame.
The longer you ignore hard water issues, the worse they can become. If you’re dealing with any of the above symptoms or simply want to get your plumbing system inspected, our Boise, ID plumbing contractors are here to help! We can perform water softener installation in Boise whenever you need it.
What is a Water Softener?
A whole-home water softener is connected directly to the water main and filters any and all water that enters your home. These units simply require routine maintenance like salt refills, and work diligently anytime you use water inside your home.
What Are the Benefits of Water Softeners?
Some of the benefits of water softener installation in Boise include:
- Plumbing and appliances will have a longer lifespan with less wear and tear caused by poor water quality
- Cleaning will be easier as soap scum will no longer be a problem, cutting down on stains and spots on your fixtures and glassware
- Fabrics will last longer and won’t dull as quickly when run through the washing machine
- Your property will enjoy a boost in value and can increase resell value if you plan on putting it on the market
While a whole house water softener installation in Boise can be an investment, it’s one that offers major returns for your home.
From improved water quality to extended appliance lifespan, water softener installation can quickly pay for itself in a matter of years.
Have other water quality concerns in your home? We also offer full-home water filtration systems to improve your drinking water as well!
Trust Our Pros to Help!
In addition to water softener installation in Boise, we also offer repair and maintenance. This limits the time spent looking for water softener repair companies and helps take the stress out of upkeep. While water softeners can have a major impact on your water quality and home, they still need to be cared for properly.
This means you need to keep up with the rock salt replacement schedule and also have your system cleaned at least once a year. Not only does this help keep it running optimally, but it also will increase the lifespan of your appliance.
At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, our goal is to provide you with a hassle-free and convenient water softener installation in Boise. We know your time is important, which is why we always arrive on time and offer upfront pricing to eliminate the worry for hidden fees and surprises!
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.