Modern electrical systems are comprised of many different components that all have their own duties and purposes to provide homes with sufficient electricity. That’s why it’s essential that our electrical systems are always up to par and don’t have any small issues that can one day become a serious issue. The best way to catch and prevent these risks is with routine whole-house safety inspection services from MAGIC Electric + Plumbing.
Protecting your home is easy with help from our trusted team. We can help you replace your smoke detectorsand CO detectors when it’s time so you can rest easier knowing your loved ones are safe.
The Safety Inspection Process
Most major electrical problems begin as smaller issues that could have been fixed if detected earlier. That’s one of the reasons why safety inspections are necessary. A certified electrician is trained to look for those electrical issues most people don’t even know could be occurring in their home.
An electrical safety inspection typically includes the following:
- Inspect and test all of your electrical outlets and switches in your home to make sure they turn on and off without any unseen electrical issues.
- Inspect your home’s wiring, and suggest if parts need to be replaced. In some cases, whole-home rewiring may be recommended.
- Test your home’s carbon monoxide and smoke detectors to ensure they are operating properly should toxic fumes ever threaten the safety of the home.
- Examine your home’s breaker panels and advise you if electrical panel repair or replacement is needed.
- Test all of your circuit breakers to make sure they’re working properly.
- Examine your outdoor lighting to make sure all of the emergency and motion sensor lights are operating correctly.
Benefits of Routine Safety Inspections
Electrical safety inspections cover a lot of ground and help catch small electrical problems before it becomes very expensive to fix or harmful to your health.
At MAGIC Electric + Plumbing, we recommend having a professional safety inspection in your home once every year. These inspections are extremely beneficial, offering the following advantages:
- Prevention: Routine electrical safety inspections can detect small electrical problems that may have turned into bigger issues down the road.
- Improved Safety: From checking all carbon monoxide and smoke detectors to making sure wiring is intact, safety inspections increase the safety of your home’s electrical system.
- Less Need for Repairs: An annual electrical safety inspection is also effective at decreasing the need for repairs to parts of your electrical system, such as breaker panels and circuit breakers.
- Suggest Replacements: In many cases, a repair simply puts a band-aid on an issue that may return in the future. There will come a time when components of your electrical system need to be replaced and a repair job just won’t cut it.
- Selling Power: If you happen to be in the process of selling your home, a safety inspection will improve the value of your home and expedite the selling process.
When it comes to your electrical needs, MAGIC Electric + Plumbing, has you covered. Call us today for electrical panel repair, wiring replacement, and any other issues you may be experiencing.
Schedule an Inspection Today
At MAGIC Electric + Plumbing, our team is here to protect your home and loved ones with quality whole house safety inspections. From testing your detection devices to making sure that your breaker panel is in pristine condition, our award-winning electricians provide real, lasting solutions, rather than quick fixes.
We understand how frustrating it can be to experience electrical issues. Call us today to schedule your inspection and let us catch small problems before they become larger and more expensive to repair.