Water Filtration Systems in Boise
Water quality is important to our health and our homes. The best way to ensure your water is as pure as possible is with an effective water filtration system. Call Magic Electric and Plumbing today!
When it comes to water we drink, quality is everything. Most people won’t even drink their tap water based on its quality and taste. However, that same water is used in other aspects of our lives such as washing dishes, cooking, laundry, and showering. That’s why it’s not just to ensure the water you drink is good quality, but also the water we use in our daily lives. The best way to make sure your Boise, ID home’s water is safe and pure is by installing a whole house water filtration system. At Magic Electric and Plumbing, we can help you find that ideal system.
Water quality is also affected by levels of acidity found in our water supply. If your home has hard water, call us today for water softening services.
Signs You Need Water Filtration
The importance of water quality should never be understated. As we stated above, we don’t just rely on clean water for drinking purposes but for everyday activities. If your water quality is less than desirable, you’ll know it. If your water possesses any of the following qualities, it’s time for professional water filtration:
- ODOROUS WATER: No one wants to drink or cook with or bathe with water that stinks. These odors can come from contaminants that are found in unfiltered water such as hydrogen sulfide gas which emits a rotten egg smell.
- MURKY WATER: If your water isn’t clear, there are particles within it that don’t belong. Unwanted contaminants can cause water to take on a murky appearance as different solutions combine with your water supply.
- WATER STAINS: Water definitely isn’t the type of liquid that should stain. When you start to notice water stains on your laundry, fixtures, and dishware, it’s time for water filtration.
- WATER IS OILY: When your water supply becomes oily or develops a layer of film over it, this is a sign that oil and grease have infiltrated your water supply. This could potentially be a hazard to health so it’s a problem that should be treated urgently.
- SANDY WATER: If you can visibly see and feel sediments within your water supply, this could indicate that there is a crack in your home’s main water line which results in surface water infiltrating your water supply.
Types of Water Filtration
Water filtration is a broad statement considering all the various ways water can be filtered and cleaned. Some of the most popular types of water filtration that are found in residences are:
- REVERSE OSMOSIS: Reverse osmosis is one of the most widely used and safest methods of water filtration. These reverse osmosis filters remove contaminants from your water using a semipermeable membrane. Tis process is most effective at improving the taste of your water which makes it a popular choice in kitchens.
- DISTILLATION: When water is boiled to extreme temperature, evaporated and condensed, this process is known as distillation. Distillation is one of the naturalist methods of purifying water and does a great job of removing harmful bacteria and toxins.
- CARBON FILTERS: Carbon filters, also referred to as charcoal filters, are a popular method of water filtering. These filters can operate alone or as a complement to your existing water filtration system. During the process, granular activated carbon is used to attract and then dispose of any contaminants in your water supply.
- WATER SOFTENERS: Water softeners are a different kind of water filtration and are used to soften hard water. Hard water is water that has minerals such as iron and magnesium that harden the water. This water can be staining, funny-tasting, and can even cause blockages in our fixtures.
Benefits of a Whole House Water Filtration System
There’s nothing more rewarding than taking control of the water supply in our homes and investing in a whole house water filtration system. Some of the benefits you can expect to enjoy with these systems installed include:
- Improved taste of water supply
- Save money on water bottles and jugs of water
- Eliminate plastic waste
- Enhance the quality of life
- Remove contaminants causing a murky appearance in the water
- Get rid of odor-causing particles
Clean water can also benefit our water heater systems. Call us today to see if the impurities have caused the need for water heater repair services.
Call The Water Filtering Pros
When it comes to purifying your water supply, there’s no better company than Magic Electric and Plumbing. Our team of water specialists go above and beyond to ensure you have safe and clean water you can drink, cook, and clean with! Best of all, we always work with your existing plumbing system, budget, and home needs in mind, providing you with a long-term solution to your water filtration needs. Give us a call today to take advantage of our professional customer service and our hassle-free scheduling system!
Call Magic Electric and Plumbing today at 208-203-7730 to schedule your whole house water filtration system installation services in Boise, ID.
$100 Off Water Heater Installation or Replacement Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Coupon must be presented at time of payment. Not valid for trip charge or diagnostic fee. Valid on standard pricing only. Redeemable for one-time use per home.Valid from Aug 5, 2021 - Aug 27, 2022
$50 Off On Home Remodeling Services for Electrical & Plumbing Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Coupon must be presented at time of payment. Not valid for trip charge or diagnostic fee. Valid on standard pricing only. Redeemable for one-time use per home.Valid from Aug 27, 2021 - Aug 6, 2022
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.