Expert Plumbing Services in Kimberly
Get the plumbing help you need with reliable service from your expert plumbing contractors at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air.
The plumbing system in your home plays an integral role not only in your comfort but also in your safety. While a clogged toilet or a leaky faucet might not seem like a big deal, over time, it can quickly cause damage in your Kimberly, ID home, and could even contaminate your water supply. That is why our plumbing experts at Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air are here to help. We offer hassle-free scheduling and upfront pricing so you never have to worry about adjusting your entire day to get the plumbing help you need.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews to hear from homeowners in your area.
Common Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
Most homeowners won’t give their water heater a second thought until they’re mid-shower without any hot water. In many cases, this is the first time people even notice there’s a problem. However, your unit will likely give you plenty of warning signs that a water heater repair service is on the horizon. Some easy to detect ones include:
- LOW WATER PRESSURE: If there’s a buildup in the lines leading to or from your water heater, chances are that the flow of hot water will slow down. If you’re noticing little to no pressure, specifically when you use hot water, you should have your unit inspected.
- FLUCTUATING WATER TEMPERATURES: Your water heater should always produce consistent temperatures. A change in temperature control could be a sign of deterioration or an electrical issue.
- WATER LEAKS: Even the smallest water leak can cause extensive water damage in your home. If the leak is around the fittings or pipes, it may be a quick fix. If the tank itself is damaged, that’s a larger issue.
- RUST: Because water heaters are in constant contact with water, deterioration is a common concern. Rust buildup on the outside of the unit or in the water itself should be addressed as quickly as it’s noticed.
At the first sign of trouble, be sure to contact our plumbing team. At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we offer expert water heater repair service and can quickly diagnose your repair needs. If, however, a replacement is needed, we can also help with that too. We offer high-efficiency systems from Bradford White for that stress-free performance you can count on.
Tips for Preventing Clogged Drains
In terms of plumbing repair issues one of the most common Kimberly, ID homeowners will face is a clogged drain. In many cases, the slow draining sink or tub could have easily been prevented with a few simple steps. This can include:
- Covering all drains with mesh nets.
- Throwing away larger items in the garbage instead of the toilet.
- Never throwing cooking grease down the kitchen sink.
- Using the garbage disposal to break down larger scraps.
- Scheduling routine drain cleaning.
The biggest threats to your drains are often simple things like excess hair or cooking grease. As these items get stuck to your pipes, they can easily attract other debris, eventually creating a complete blockage in your plumbing. Not only will this stop you from using your kitchen or bathroom, but also it can lead to more severe issues like burst pipes.
Want to learn more helpful tips to prevent plumbing issues in your home? Be sure to visit our Tips and Tricks page to hear from our expert plumbing technicians.
Reliable Plumbing Solutions
At Magic Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we’re dedicated to providing our customers with a hassle-free and convenient plumbing service. Whether you need drain cleaning, water heater replacement, or are looking to improve the water quality in your home with a water filtration system, we’re by your side.
A properly working plumbing system can mean all the difference between a comfortable home and one that’s putting your family at risk. That’s why we always work with your schedule to arrive when you need us and offer upfront pricing so there’s never any guessing as to what you’ll pay for our service.
Very professional and quick!- Paty N.
Very friendly and scheduled us pretty quickly!- Raeanne B.
I can recommend this company easily with 5 stars!- Ineke A.
He was quick and professional!- Jordan N.
Can’t recommend them enough!- Ashlynn H.
Expert Workmanship & BBB Accredited
Our exceptional service have earned us a high rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our technicians are licensed and highly trained, so you can trust that we’ll get your problems solved right the first time.
We always clean up because we respect your home and family too much to leave you with a mess to manage. Our technicians also keep you informed about the work they are doing so you always know what’s being done and why.
Hassle-Free Scheduling & Arrival
You have a busy life - let us help you get back to the things you enjoy in life faster. We make scheduling service easy and convenient, along with short appointment windows and arrival as scheduled.
Our exceptional customer service has earned us numerous awards including Top Rated Local Business 2019, Magic Valley Readers Choice Gold Award for Best Electrician, and Home Advisor’s Elite Service Pro award.
Don’t be fooled by hidden fees and charges! We discuss pricing before any work is started so you know exactly what you’re getting. What you see is what you get- not a penny more.
Unexpected issues in your home are stressful enough without having to worry about the cost. Our financing options can help you get the service you need when you need it.