There are cold winters and then there are Idaho cold winters. While living in Twin Falls and Jerome, ID has its perks, such as beautiful scenery, state of the art ski resorts, and an endless supply of relaxing hot springs, to survive here, heating is an absolute necessity. It’s not uncommon for our temperatures to dip below freezing very frequently and we all know how gruesome that can feel without a toasty fire or warm heating unit to keep your home cozy. MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air is here to take care of all of your heating needs this winter and the next! Whether you’re on the market for a new heat pump or your current furnace is on the fritz, we can help.
We offer a full menu of heating and furnace solutions:
- Heating Repair
- Heating Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Infrared Tube Heating
- Gas Log Fireplace
- Humidifier Services
- Air Cleaners & Filtration
- Duct Repair & Replacement
Give us a call today and ask about our quality heat pump installation and repair services!
Signs Your Heater Needs Repair or Replacement
Nothing is worse than your heating system failing you in the deadset of winter. Without a properly working heating unit, your home can quickly become a winter wonderland and we’re not talking about the aesthetics. This is why it’s essential that heater issues get resolved quickly and correctly, so you will never have to worry about being in the cold in the comfort of your own home.
Some of the most common signs that your heating system needs repair or replacement include:
- High Utility Bill: One of the most apparent signs that your heating system isn’t operating efficiently or properly is if you notice that your utility bills continue to increase without any change in usage. When components inside of our heating system need repairs, our units aren’t able to operate at their full level of efficiency.
- Unpleasant Sounds: Another obvious indication that something is wrong with your unit is the emitting of strange, unpleasant sounds generating from your unit. This could mean that there are loose or damaged components within your system that need repairs or to be replaced.
- Old Age: Most heating systems have a lifespan between 15 to 20 years with proper maintenance. When your heater surpasses its 20-year mark, it’s definitely time to look for an upgrade.
- Constant Repairs: One of the most apparent signs that your heater needs to be replaced is the need for frequent repairs. When you find yourself needing to call a heating repair company every other month, this lets you know that your unit has outlived its usefulness and it’s time for an upgrade.
- Broken Thermostat: When your heater’s thermostat no longer works properly, this can affect the efficiency of your heating unit. For example, if the temperature shows that it’s colder than it actually is, this may cause your heater to activate when it doesn’t need to or vice versa.
If any of these sound familiar, give us a call and ask about our heater repair and replacement services! Our Bryant heating systems are the best at providing energy-efficient heat to your home, and we always do our best to troubleshoot your problems, ensuring a long-term fix.
Benefits of Routine Furnace Maintenance
Just like with any HVAC system, the key to getting the most out of your heater is with proper, routine maintenance. During a professional maintenance service, our technicians will check all of the components of your heater to ensure that it is running efficiently and there are no risks of future problems such as a leak. Ongoing maintenance is extremely recommended, at least once a year and preferably before the winter begins.
Some of the benefits of ongoing heating maintenance include:
- Reduced energy bills
- Elimination of frequent repairs
- Improved indoor air quality
- Enhanced airflow
- Extended lifespan of the unit
While some homeowners in Twin Falls and Jerome, ID may forget their maintenance services from time to time, working with a reliable heating service company takes care of that. At MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air, we work with your schedule to create a consistent routine for furnace maintenance and upkeep. By taking the guesswork out of maintenance, you can have peace of mind knowing that when the winter months roll around, your unit will be in the best shape possible.
If your unit is beyond repair, opting for a heater replacement may be the better option. We offer a range of options to work with your home needs and budget.
Your Trusted Heating Experts
When it comes to all of your heating needs, the team here at MAGIC Electric, Plumbing, Heating + Air has got you covered. Whether you need a new heat pump or your broken furnace is causing your utility bills to skyrocket, we can help. From installation and repair services to professional heater maintenance, our HVAC magicians are here to make all of your heating troubles disappear. Give us a call today to take advantage of our hassle-free scheduling and straightforward, no-surprise pricing.